No announcement yet.

Forensic Experts CONCLUDE: "Arturo Gatti was MURDERED. No SUICIDE."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    Gatti was not a big guy, but I just have a hard time picturing a woman killing him without a weapon? Maybe she hit him with something. A lamp? frozen bottle of wine?

Hope she rots in hell
    He was drunk, and she had a few guys with her. Him hanging himself is like cops who write in their reports "Suspect shot himself in the back of his head 3 times, or suspect stole my baton and proceeded to hit his head repeatedly as I told him to stop resisting, but he kept hitting my baton with his head.

Comment

how are u fawking sure it was the wife? it could have been some mob just like what happened to valero.

Comment

Just sad.. I love Gatti, he was one of my fav fighters. RIP champ!! You will always be remembered.

Gatti was a warrior, he wasn't a quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          We all knew this, Gatti was a warrior and would never kill himself.
          Knew him personally did you? Not trying to be fly, but just 'cause you knew of him as a boxer, it doesn't qualify you to make such an assessment about the guy's personal life or state of mind.

I bet relatives of 90% of suicide victims believe that "they'd never kill themselves".

Comment

I dont know any circumstances of Gattis death, other than i think he was drunk, am i right? I think that would make the murderer more capable of trying to make out it was suicide and think they can get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippy View Post
              Knew him personally did you? Not trying to be fly, but just 'cause you knew of him as a boxer, it doesn't qualify you to make such an assessment about the guy's personal life or state of mind.

I bet relatives of 90% of suicide victims believe that "they'd never kill themselves".
              So true.A person who has suicidal thoughts puts on a maskfor those around them

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                Gatti was not a big guy, but I just have a hard time picturing a woman killing him without a weapon? Maybe she hit him with something. A lamp? frozen bottle of wine?

Hope she rots in hell
                More than likely, he was drunk as ****. She comes home, wacks him with some blunt object, then strangles him while he's down with her purse.

Wife, candlestick, in the living room.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                  how are u fawking sure it was the wife? it could have been some mob just like what happened to valero.
                  What happened with Valero and a mob?

Comment

marry a stripper, pay the price, one way or another. been proven time and time again. RIP arturo...Eff that filthy broad

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      We all knew this, Gatti was a warrior and would never kill himself. I think he beat his wife tho, I think the murder with a PURSE strap showed that she wanted to DOMINATE him with a womans item. Symbolic.

Thats what you get for getting married, my father told me at a early age. Never get married
                      Well...Gatti the warrior, still was a woman beater and a crazy-mad drunk. Drugs too I read. A guy like that would be easy to get into a deep row with. In fact i don't know how guys ike that can ever attract wives and acquaintances. They're the kinds of guys to keep far away from.

Comment

Working...
                      X