• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Freedom been trolling for YEARS, I remember this Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MarsinLeo View Post
      Exactly.

Slow day over at Storm Front?

You empty your life savings transferring funds to the "Dylan Roof" Go Fund Me account?

Still mourning your father's suicide in the 90's after watching Ray Mercer vs Tommy Morrison?
      People like him are the reason amateur interracial cuckold videos are so popular. He loves being the one filming the whole ordeal while trying to understand why women prefer other men over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
        Pavlik used to be pretty good for an entertaining fighter. He was picked to lose to Miranda and Taylor. Now he's crap and probably doesn't even want to box anymore.
        Bernard Hopkins ruined Pavlik. Hops has a proven reputation of doing that to fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Freedom should be banned for gossiping without a source
          Believe it or not, this was actually in The Ring Magazine. It was a parody or some crap. I fell for it myself a couple years back when I saw it referenced somewhere online. Once it was explained to me, it made sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Freedom should be banned for gossiping without a source
            Pot calling the kettle black there a bit, Goober

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              Yes I'm correct, he sign this guy here.

Naim Terbunja
              Only reason he signed him, because he made a mistake thinking he was somehow related to this Ed Murphy

Comment

• OP has always been dumb I see....

Comment

• Originally posted by FenechJeff View Post
                  America does seem to have a double standard. If a white boxer is average or below he's treated as such. If a black boxer is average or below he's rewarded with HBO coverage and contracts worth Millions. Look at Devon the terrible. Paul Williams was overrated. Andre Berto too and now they are trying to promote this kid Russell who could put a sleeping pill to sleep.
                  More hate and ignorance.

This post is so egregious that I barely feel like responding.

We must really be in the last days because people are literally getting dumber by the year.

When the hell has Showtime or HBO poured millions or even thousands into marketing Gary Russel Jr?

Paul Williams fought on HBO a few times, when was he ever heavily marketed as the next anything?

Devon Alexander? LMAO!

You're looking real SUSPECT right now.

The three most heavily marketed and hyped fighters in all of sports are all White.

GGG, Ronda Rousey and Connor Mcgregor are the most hyped and marketed fighters in the world.

None of them are BLACK.

It's funny to see how easily spoiled White folks like yourself like to cry inequality when the playing field is remotely even. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Because the American sports media is biased towards African Americans, it's ran by piss weak self hating white liberals

meanwhile in reality

Another one...

But I do realize not all Whites are racist.

With that said, American Sports Media loves tearing down African American athletes. They build them up to tear them down.

And how about you face another reality... African Americans dominate most of the major American Sports.

When whites start producing SuperStar Athletes the ilk of LeBron James, Floyd Mayweather, Adrian Petersen, Steph Curry, Dez Bryant, Russel Wilson, Legion of Boom, Andre Ward, etc... then those white athletes willl get the same attention and recognition.

Until then STFU and enjoy African American athletic dominance.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
                      People like him are the reason amateur interracial cuckold videos are so popular. He loves being the one filming the whole ordeal while trying to understand why women prefer other men over him.
                      Don't think I've ever seen any other race doing cuckold videos.

The jealousy and hate is obvious.

It's like the big pink elephant sitting at the table that nobody wants to address.

Comment

Working...
                      X