Toneys gonna beat Lebedev's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    Willing to take bets now.................usa,usa.usa.usa
    Toney is shot Larry, you must think Lebedev is so pathetic that he can't beat a way past his best Toney. I have Lebedev by decision win. I don't think anyone is capable of knocking Toney out even a shot Toney. When's the last time Toney beat a good fighter? Guinn 2005 or Holyfield 2003?

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
      It's very sad when you read people saying Toney or Evander can beat any heavyweight alive, when the truth is Toney got beat by Sam Peter twice and has never been the same since, and Evander got beat easily by Sultan Ibragimov.
      Toney got robbed against Peter in the first fight.

I agree, hes irrelevent at HW. But if he gets in shape and fights at Cruiser, he could do something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
        Toney will make it rough, awkward and very difficult for Lebedev. Toney will be forced to come in decent shape if the fight is at cruiserweight. I'll take Lebedev by close decision. It wont be easy though.
        You are talking about a Toney who no longer exists.

Why would you want to see him take more head trauma when he can barely speak now?

Lebedev could be the fighter than turns him into a complete vegetable.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
          You are talking about a Toney who no longer exists.

Why would you want to see him take more head trauma when he can barely speak now?

Lebedev could be the fighter than turns him into a complete vegetable.
          Lebedev hit Roy so hard that Roy thinks Berto can be competitive against Pacquiao and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Toney got robbed against Peter in the first fight.

I agree, hes irrelevent at HW. But if he gets in shape and fights at Cruiser, he could do something.
            I agree the first fight was close. I was for Toney all the way in both fights, btw.

The second fight was also close, but Peter did take it. The thing is, Toney took big head punishment in both those fights. Peter is a very strong guy who hits hard.

James has never been the same since those fights. He's so punchy he is losing his temper in public, getting kicked out of gyms, slurring and mumbling away. It's very sad that he would get licensed to get in a ring at this point.

Comment

are people forgetting that Toney got gift decisions against Fres Oquendo and journeyman Danny Betchelder, who has lost 6 out of his last 6 fights(well, except for his win over Toney)? And that was a Toney that was on steroids.

damn people. damn.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                Lebedev hit Roy so hard that Roy thinks Berto can be competitive against Pacquiao and Floyd.
                Toney is a few hard punches away from being a complete vegetable.

Like him or hate him, it's criminal that he would get licensed to get in a ring in his condition.

Comment

It is possible and I may take some bets on it, he is a very live dog.

Comment

How many points do you want to bet, Larry? Lebedev should be ashamed of himself for cherry picking old and/or shot boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                      are people forgetting that Toney got gift decisions against Fres Oquendo and journeyman Danny Betchelder, who has lost 6 out of his last 6 fights(well, except for his win over Toney)? And that was a Toney that was on steroids.

damn people. damn.
                      Damon Reed breezed through 10 rounds with Toney in Toney's last fight, not a mark on him.

Deontay Wilder just KO'd Reed in two rounds.

Oquendo definitely got robbed against Toney.

James is obviously on something to speed up his metabolism and cut weight, but weight was only one of his problems. His reflexes are gone, he has no power, he's punchy as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X