No announcement yet.

America support your fighters..other countries do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
    STFU Larry. You're a hypocrite. You're African, not American. Support Africa.

Only Natives, some Mexicans, and a few whites are the real Americans. I support Africa cause of Floyd.

Where do I start with this.......

Comment

its hard to support if most fighters in ur own country are chickens

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Vladimir Putin riding with a Biker Gang on the streets without a helmet.

MEANWHILE IN USA

**** those russian bikers look ****ing insane i wonder how a brawl between fifty hells angels and fifty of these guys would look like. by the way can you tell me the name of some russian biker gangs and which one is the most dangerous

Comment

I'll always root for our country. I root twice as hard for them to win after being on this site for years and seeing the blatant hatred for our country and our fighters. Call it how you want, jealousy or whatever but the way Eastern Europeans talk about our people is wrong, plain wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I'll always root for our country. I root twice as hard for them to win after being on this site for years and seeing the blatant hatred for our country and our fighters. Call it how you want, jealousy or whatever but the way Eastern Europeans talk about our people is wrong, plain wrong.
            Just the eastern europeans i think youll find the western europeans share the same views

By the way arent you polish

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              I like fighters regardless of nationality..but damn its sickening seeing americans always ****ting on americans while other counties would never do that
              What about their sexual orientation? Didn't you just create a thread suspecting Floyd of acting gay recently? Is that your way of supporting your fellow American fighter? LOL

Comment

I'm Mexican-American and I try to support American fighters. But I can't just support them blindly.

I used to be a fan of Tim Bradley, but after his blatant ducking of Khan I lost a lot of respect for him. What just made me not like him was how he tried to justify his duck.

I'm still a fan of Devon Alexander. He's had some questionable decisions, but I don't blame him for that. He's still young and I hope he continues taking tough fights. If he gets a new trainer I can see him being a world champion again.

Guys like Ortiz, Berto, Williams, etc. I've always supported. They've all lost and have been accused of taking easy fights, but almost everytime they get in that ring they give us entertaining FOTY type fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  That what America is lacking getting behind their fighters..Mexico,Puerto Ricans,Pinoys.....America needs to stand up and represent...............Stand behind our fighters instead of complaining...

is paying for an athletes S.H.I.T.S not enough as a support????

Comment

Funny how Mayweather attracts the worst type of people as fans.

I used to feel sorry forLarry, trying so hard to defend Floyd when 99% of the Forum hates him and Mayweather, i now see why.

You're Pathetic Larry, seriously.

Comment

Funny you say that Larry. I mean we had a fighter like the Punisher & Mosley who step to fight anyone. They had no fans. because everyone was trying to hang off of Floyd's nutts. If there is an American fighter that's worthy of support, it's Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X