Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lebedev's Manager: Denis Will Tear James Toney Apart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's more shocking

that this fight is actually happening (in place at least) and Toney's finally fighting someone worthwhile .. with a good record at least

or that Toney can actually come in as a Crusierweight?

Comment

Originally posted by hvirk View Post
      toney will f***n' kill this guy.... ****, a completely shot roy jones looked half decent against him until he got knocked out....

and at this point james toney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rjj
      Instead of watching one fight watch Lebedev's career. This guys no joke at all. All I've seen is complaints by non boxing fans. An in shape Toney vs Lebedev would be an awsome scrap. If Toney's fighting at 200 pounds then he's in shape. Lebedev is the real deal and anyone telling themselves otherwise is just going to miss a really good fight.

Comment

Toney will completely clown this Turd at whatever weight they agree upon

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Toney needs to retire
          I thought Toney was retired. I guess that was just wishful thanking by me. I remember after the second Peter fight Toney was slurring like hell in an interview. That was years ago, why is he still fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
            Toney will completely clown this Turd at whatever weight they agree upon
            Your trailer made me laugh out loud. I hope it is sarcasm.

I've broken my pinky toe on my left foot probably 30 times--it now juts out at an angle away from my other toes. I played linebacker in an all-star football game with it broken, wrestled in state championship matches, played baseball games (as a catcher), and it never gave me a second thought. If that is the best excuse Haye can come out with, he should just retire. The only toe that, if broken, would have really affected him would be his big toe. he couldn't fight with a broken big toe. But a broken little toe? Ha. What a joke.

Comment

Toney is over the hill.. i cant see him beating Lebedev.. esbecially after how powerless he looked fighting randy couture ... couture is 50... now Toney is dropping weight too? fuuuck... i cant see Toney winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyFloyd View Post
                Toney is over the hill.. i cant see him beating Lebedev.. esbecially after how powerless he looked fighting randy couture ... couture is 50... now Toney is dropping weight too? fuuuck... i cant see Toney winning.
                Right.... I'd also expect Toney-Lebedev to turn out pretty much like the Couture fight............................................. ................................

Comment

@ESPN Fat Dan I just got word from Toney's manager that the fight against Lebedev will be a at a catchweight of 243lb...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    @ESPN Fat Dan I just got word from Toney's manager that the fight against Lebedev will be a at a catchweight of 243lb...
                    Fat Dan's got jokes.

Also, anyone that thinks Lebedev is a bum; please remember he fought a very even fight with Huck, the champ, this year. A lot of people think he was robbed. Dude is a legit fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X