No announcement yet.

How is floyd gonna avoid pac's straight left all night long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Im not sure if its better but it seems to be that way now based off of Pacs recent ww opponents not being able to hurt him and Floyd getting rocked badly when hit by Shane.
    Floyd didnt even touch the canvas, he got punched and he got hurt and he shook it off and barely lost the round, thats called having a good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
      Floyd didnt even touch the canvas, he got punched and he got hurt and he shook it off and barely lost the round, thats called having a good chin.
      Who said his chin was bad? Im comparing his chin with Manny's and responding to the poster who said he would walk Manny down.

Comment

Im not saying he didnt get dominated.
        No youre trying to say he was shot which no one was saying before he fought floyd. No one was saying oscar was shot when he fought floyd, no one was saying hatton was too small before he fought floyd. The only one of his last fight opponents that everyone knew was coming in with a large disadvantage was jmm due to size and baldo due to skill level.

Comment

How will he put pressure on Pac? Pac seems to have the better chin and without a doubt has much more power. Floyds best bet is to try and put on a boxing clinic against Pac and avoid exchanges at all costs.
          I don't agree bro,going backwards is a death sentence against Pac..Giving him room to come forward and shoot his combos at you is not a good idea..May will come forward and shoot his jab to off set Pac's speed and get close and get physical with him as well...I really just see May having a bunch of weapons that will trouble Pac and not enough weapons that can trouble Floyd..Floyds physical inside boxing ability will give Pac major trouble,I really could see Floyd hurting Pac in this fight..
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 09-05-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Im not sure if its better but it seems to be that way now based off of Pacs recent ww opponents not being able to hurt him and Floyd getting rocked badly when hit by Shane.
            Mosley has great power. He knocked out Margarito when most agreed he had the best chin in boxing. Remember that?

Pacquiao was hurt in both Marquez fights and Margarito nearly dropped him with a body shot in round 6. Morales buzzed him too.

Comment

Who said his chin was bad? Im comparing his chin with Manny's and responding to the poster who said he would walk Manny down.
              Mannys been knocked out, down, and hurt many times..just add that into your equation when comparing chins...chins dont get stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post

Here's a better question. How will Pac avoid Floyd's straight right?
                ariza shakes, hgh, steroids an peds......

Comment

There is no question Floyd's defence is better than Manny's and he has a reach advantage so to make those straight lefts land Manny will be taking quite a bit of leather in return.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I don't agree bro,going backwards is a death sentence against Pac..Giving him room to come forward and shoot his combos at you is not a good idea..May will come forward and shot his jab to off set Pac's speed and get close and get physical with as well...I really just see May having a bunch of weapons that will trouble Pac and not enough weapons that can trouble Floyd..Floyds physical inside boxing ability will give Pac major trouble,I really could see Floyd hurting Pac in this fight..
                    Yeah, i made a thread a lil while ago when I was saying I think Floyd will fight Manny on the inside right off his chest.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
                      No youre trying to say he was shot which no one was saying before he fought floyd. No one was saying oscar was shot when he fought floyd, no one was saying hatton was too small before he fought floyd. The only one of his last fight opponents that everyone knew was coming in with a large disadvantage was jmm due to size and baldo due to skill level.
                      Im not trying to say he was shot im saying he was shot. No one was saying Manny had a chance in hell against Oscar but after that fight everyone was saying Oscar was a shell of himself and they were right.

Comment

Working...
                      X