Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice headbutt Berto! - proof inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto was slowing down...stumbling when they were in close....dude's feet were a mess....he was square as hell and the Zaveck dude was touching him with some short nice stuff when he let his hands go...Berto did land some good body shots early and you can tell dude was feeling them...but he still fought well...don't think he fought well enough to be ahead on the cards though...Andrea was winning the rounds but like I said, he was slowing down and was looking like he was gonna have to dig down if he was gonna win...it looked rough for him even though he was winning the rounds...thats how I saw it....if I had to bet...I would've bet that Berto would've won a close decision....lets be real...the ONLY way Zaveck was leaving the country with that IBF strap was by putting Andrea to sleep....anything less goes to Andrea....Haymon's boys gets gifts even though they might not have a b-day on deck

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      ****....u guys are like frikkkin little girls! one little head butt and all of a sudden the fight was a travesty?? are u kiidding me???
      Nah, these things happen in boxing, it was accidental anyway imo.

The real travesty is there will be no rematch - when there should be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Nah, these things happen in boxing, it was accidental anyway imo.

The real travesty is there will be no rematch - when there should be.
        i have no problem with that, i would sign up for a rematch any day. either way, i dont see how there should be a mandatory rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
          Guess what...

I have just told that to your mum, tonight .

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            One uppercut from Maidana made Morales' eye swell up in 1 round.
            There was also the Rodriguez-Wolak fight when his eye swelled up during the round to groetesque proportions yet in both instances the fighter and his corner took the the stance of he still the other eye

Was there a headbutt yeah it looked like his head grazed Jan face under his eye on the cheek which could of caused the eye to swell but that was a soft touch head butt if ever there was not that bad in terms of scale

So what about his cut above the eye and his left eye that was starting to close those seemed to be caused by punches just maybe so taking that into account what gives anyone the impression his face was going to hold for 7 more rounds when it was already begining to look distorted his corner sure didn't seem to have the confidence that it would or be able to avoid taking the flack he was recieving so they stopped it and looked to fight another day which is fine

As for the punch stats why even have judges why not just go to the punch stats at the end of the fight and render the decision from that and just disregard what you saw live as the fight was taking place and how your viewpoint lead you to the decsion of who was being more effective, i'll take what my eyes tell me over those #'s there not always the most accurate depiction as it takes the whole fight where a guy could land a ton of blows in one round and pad his punch #'s this isn't the amatuers.

It is nice to have but not the end all be all.

Comment

that's when I throw elbows.

slash horizontal with the elbow and pretend like i missed accidently.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                i have no problem with that, i would sign up for a rematch any day. either way, i dont see how there should be a mandatory rematch.
                Well to the average fan it seems like rough justice that the belt-holder, the world champion (and vet of 35) should fly 7,000 miles to the challenger's home-town, be in the fight, only to have it ended by cut through clash of heads, losing his belt with no rematch. There's a sense of injustice so people are going to complain.

Comment

if that was a mexican doing that all hell would of broke lose, but since its a black fighter they dont say shi* about it.. fukn hypocrites, fuk u all!

Comment

obviously intentional, but then again this is boxing- get better ref's next time

Comment

Originally posted by TheZero View Post
                      Guess what...

I have just told that to your mum, tonight .
                      You jerk!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X