Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bob Arum the true reason why Floyd and Pacman haven't fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
    yeah. It is Arum's fault. Imagine trying to do business with that slimeball
    Well, I think you'll be able to feel happy that you will NEVER get to the position in life where you might even pass him in the street.

Comment

Arum works for Manny, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        No, the fighter works for the promoter. Bob Arum signs Mannys checks, not theother way around.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
          No, the fighter works for the promoter. Bob Arum signs Mannys checks, not theother way around.
          No, Arum works for Manny. not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            "I feel that Arum wants to milk Pacquaio for all that he can before cashing out in a Mayweather fight..."

this is i think based on arum only considering a single fight...

considering the very big $$ involve, pac, arum and floyd will not be closed to having a rematch and even a trilogy..$$ speaks for itself...

delaying the first fight much longer may not work - schedule wise; as both fighters are approaching their careers' twilight..

so arum may not be really the one holding off the fight
            Some reason and logic at LAST. There is NO reason for Arum to hold up the fight. He's in the business of making fights which are good for the fighter, the company and the public.

Look how many times he tried in the past few years to make this fight, even involving Mr. Greenburg of HBO in the negotiations, because he himself had had no success.

it's a disgrace to see how many low level mentalities (and that's everybody and their grandfather) are so quick to jump on him for something not in his power to do.

Comment

No, Arum works for Manny. not the other way around.
              Mannys manager works for him..Manny works for Arum. No mqtter how bad you want to deny it hes a Top Rank Fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
                Mannys manager works for him..Manny works for Arum. No mqtter how bad you want to deny it hes a Top Rank Fighter.
                Pac doesn't have to fight anyone who Arum puts in front of him. Arum has to promote any fight Pac wants.

Therefor Arum works for Pac, not the other way around.

The only one in denial here is you.

Comment

Arum is a slave owner. Pacquaio is his best slave.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post

Arum is a slave owner. Pacquaio is his best slave.
                    I don't think slaves are willing to be slaves though

Comment

Pac doesn't have to fight anyone who Arum puts in front of him. Arum has to promote any fight Pac wants.

Therefor Arum works for Pac, not the other way around.

The only one in denial here is you.
                      Arums the promoter, he picks the fighters and venues and Manny and his camp decide which fighter he wants

Promotes the fight, gives the fighter money for his training expenses, transportation, and boarding. After the fight the promoter comes into the locker room and has the fighter sign his name to the check and money is then transferred from the promoters bank account into the fighters...i dont know how many employees pay their bosses maybe you can help me out.

Comment

Working...
                      X