Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    Avrg chin with a weak heart.
    lol.....this was beyond funny.

Ortiz needs a John Q transplant....he has no HEART!!!

Comment

I dont see how you can say it's anything other then good after that Berto hook landed and he got up, then survived 2 or 3 other viscous shots without going down. He gets a little rocked because he's wreckless at times and doesnt see the punch coming, but he has been hit with absolute bombs when he sees them and it doesnt even wobble him.

Floyd sure as hell isn't stopping him.

Comment

Mayweather doesn't have the sheer power of Maidana. But like Marquez, he's such an accurate puncher that he can chip away and eventually knock you out, like the Hatton fight.

For me, the question isn't whether Ortiz gets knocked down or not...the question is 'how will he respond when frustrated and getting pushed to the limit?'

Comment

I couldn't select one in the poll because the option I'm looking for doesn't exist.

It's not good, bad or average.

Good is Shane Mosley

Average is the common boxer that doesn't go down.

Bad is Roy Jones (damn that almost killed me saying that).

Ortiz is sitting below average, but not quite bad. He gets dropped way too much for my liking, but in his credit he does get back up.

Comment

Average. He did show he can take a punch in the Berto fight, but I'll be more certain after this fight. Even though Floyd isn't a big puncher, he will get hit a lot.

Comment

His chin is dentable, no question. I'd say average, maybe slightly below.

Comment

Working...
              X