Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs Holyfield Clash To Land at Hallenstadion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    Yeah nad Roy Jones Jr
    Roy was never caught doing roids unlike Vitali.

Vitali as far as I'm concerned is a complete joke and a fraud of a fighter, he would be a nobody without all his roids. Complete fraud 100%.

I hold Audley Harrison in much higher regard than Vitali Klitschko.

Atleast Audley never did roids.

Without steroids, Vitali would be even WORSE than Audley. Vitali has zero skills and all his succes can be attributed to his dedicated steroid use over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by problem? View Post

Vitali as far as I'm concerned is a complete joke and a fraud of a fighter, he would be a nobody without all his roids. Complete fraud 100%.

Without steroids, Vitali would be even WORSE than Audley. Vitali has zero skills and all his succes can be attributed to his dedicated steroid use over the years.
      Roy Jones Jr juiced. Shane Mosley was on the juice!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        Roy Jones Jr juiced. Shane Mosley was on the juice!
        It's Innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I've always felt Holyfield was robbed from making history against Valuev
          I always felt the opposite: Evan Fields didn't do enough against Valuev to win the title.

But in hindsight the time line would have went like this:

* Fields wins
          * Stages a unification bout against Wladimir within months
          * Wlad would have a win against a legend on his record
          * David Haye would not be champ but only some contender
          * Valuev would have fought Wlad to get his title back
          * We would have been spared Haye-Ruiz and Haye-Embarrison

Thus although I feel Fields wasn't deserving, I wish he would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by problem? View Post

Maybe Audley Harrison should have taken some ****ing roids then.

Comment

Comment

I don't see what the uproar is about. Povetkin, Atlas, and the WBA are all a joke; a sham. I don't care if Povetkin fights Holyfield or Arreola or David Haye or Michael fuckin' Sprott. He still is not the champion and will never be the champion.

If you're not pursuing a fight with the heavyweight champ, you are not a contender. If you're not a contender, why does it matter who you fight? I don't remember if it was Merchant or Lampley that said this, but it was during the Vlitali Klitschko-Corrie Sanders fight "The fans make the champions. Not the sanctioning bodies"

Povetkin and his WBA title is no more of a champion than Holyfield and his WWF title.

Comment

if this fight actually happens, it will be a disgrace to the sport and a dispicable act by Atlas who has publically and repeatedly urged Holyfield to retire for his own good

Comment

Working...
                  X