Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez is Like a King in Manila

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This only shows Filipino hospitality at its best despite many Filipinos disapproving Marquez's ill-mannered taunts of Pacquiao in the Philippines years back and the statements he released thereafter.

Filipinos also can't forget that some Mexicans even splashed beer and piss onto Pacquiao on his way to the ring during one of his fights. Yet, Filipinos can afford to still be hospitable and respectful to this kind.

I wonder what kind of hospitality will Mexico afford Pacquaio who has always been respectful inside and outside the ring. At least the Manilenos already showed Mexicans an example they can very well follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistah7 View Post
      This only shows Filipino hospitality at its best despite many Filipinos disapproving Marquez's ill-mannered taunts of Pacquiao in the Philippines years back and the statements he released thereafter.

Filipinos also can't forget that some Mexicans even splashed beer and piss onto Pacquiao on his way to the ring during one of his fights. Yet, Filipinos can afford to still be hospitable and respectful to this kind.

I wonder what kind of hospitality will Mexico afford Pacquaio who has always been respectful inside and outside the ring. At least the Manilenos already showed Mexicans an example they can very well follow.
      Pac already owns Mexico... he came, he saw, he conquered

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
        So *****s are respectful!?!?

Where have you been, moron?

LOLz while youre at it throw in "f.u.c.k. you" there for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistah7 View Post

took so long for you to have the courage to post your first reply and you botched it, manny already gone to mexico and was well received.idiot

Comment

Mexicans also treated Pacman good when he went to Mexico. Despite the rivalry, Mexicans and Latinos in general, like Pacman because he fights with honor and guts, like Latinos do. Mayweather on the other hand, just hugs, runs, jabs, etc. We don´t like that style.

Comment

I don't see why some of you are surprised that Marquez was treated warmly. It's the real world, not the internet boxing fanboy world where everyone's a racist azzhole and shiet.

Comment

Originally posted by - Rorschach™ - View Post
                lmao @ the sousaphones.

Comment

I'm not surprised people only act ******ed on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
                    I don't see why some of you are surprised that Marquez was treated warmly. It's the real world, not the internet boxing fanboy world where everyone's a racist azzhole and shiet.
                    LOL true.. only on here where u have all these ***** talkers.. floyd fans = black and white that wants to be black and some mexicans who hate pac for beating all their country men. pacman fans= pinoys, other asians, white that hates blacks, and some mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranormal View Post
                      You hate unreasonable people so you believe in reasons, logic and common sense right?
                      Yet you declared Floyd reasonable enough to run away from the fight which is not only supposed to be the easiest but also highest pay as well? Floyd should have been clever enough not to allow Manny to practically run away from the fight by refusing OSDT.

You believe Floyd being reasonable and "clever" enough to fight only twice the last three years. Floyd could easily make 40M every fight regardless who he fights and win every fight practically easy and untouched simply because of his godlike skills. Yes Floyd is indeed wise and clever.

I could assure you that as of the latest developments on the defamation case it's Floyd who's the one looking ****** and ridiculous and I know how sad and butthurt all the *****s are. You *****s already have an idea what's next. You don't disobey/disrespect a judge's/court order in America specially if your reason is you are promoting your fight by attending parties in strip clubs.

Now I want to ask you and all those "EVERYONE" you said who questioned Manny's selection of opponents to tell us that if fighting the likes of De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey and Mosley in succession is cherry-picking at it's best, then who do you believe in the present lineup of LWW and WW Manny should have fought. And please tell us any one in the present line up who could fight De la Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito and Mosley in SUCCESSION and not only beat but destroy them worse than Manny did to them. Please don't say Floyd. We all know how this certified coward has avoided Cotto and Margarito like a plague. Cotto lives in Puerto Rico and Margarito has losses. Then he fought Baldomir with 9 losses.

You are a boxing expert right? Then please don't try to fool us that OSDT without cut-off is safely applicable to the sport of boxing. Imagine a scenario like this: Two days before the weigh-in, a fighter has been on diet for a week now, reducing weight dehydrated. Then being random, three vials of "precious" blood taken away from you, then you feel dizzy and the doctor would just say drink water. But you can't trying to reduce weight. Then by fight night at the dressing room, again since it's random another three vials taken. Going into the fight still dizzy you get clobbered afterwards and in the emergency room the USADA team is already there waiting to take another three vials saying it's in the contract it's OSDT GOLD STANDARD ABSOLUTELY NO CUT-OFF. Well i'm just exaggerating but the message is OSDT without cut-off is IDIOCY of the highest level and the one who demanded it and the people who supported should be hanged.

You know Lead am really impressed of you. The level of incoherence in your arguments, the level of your idiocy is simply unbelievable. Trying to bully everybody in this forum with your idiotic and moronic rants. It's not even funny. It's totally embarrassing. Go ahead hang yourself. You would easily embarrass all the Darwin award recipients in recorded memory.
                      Stop whining like a b1tch.

FACT: blood tests are completely harmless

FACT: Pac's 8 ridiculous excuses are absurd, only an idiot would believe them

FACT: Nobody else has a problem taking the test, or making a fight with Mayweather, just duckiao

Grow up you idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X