Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you guys do if a 50 yr old Holyfield knocked out both Klitschko's in a row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by problem? View Post
    i wouldn't be too surprised, i have known all along that holyfield will ktfo the klits if he gets the chance.

thing is, the klits are scared of him and are ducking him.
    LOL, sure they are. They are scared of a guy that Sultan Ibragimov beat the crap out of. I hope you are joking. If not, you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      at the height of there dominance........

Would it rank as the single most remarkable achievement in boxing history?

Would this automatically catapult Evander as the number one heavyweight of alltime?

My answer to both is yes. What's your answers & please no opinions on whether he can pull it off.. gets killed by the brothers..... just answer both questions as they were presented. How would you guys view this in light of how improbable it is in becoming reality.

Thanks!
      I don't think it would catapult him into #1 of all time, principally because of his age, and the fact that if those fights were considered, then all his fights until then would be a part of his whole record, and he'd be judged on them too. And many were pretty poor, and he lost to some stooges. And even watching his movements etc. he shows himself as a badly deteriorated foghter.

So....... being based on his WHOLE record, he would NOT make it. It would merely be regarded as one of the great unsolved mysteries of all time, along with many others. Like Von Daniken's mysterious lines for space travellers.......

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        he still wouldn't make my top 10.
        Trolling are we?

Comment

We'll wake up, because that only happens in dreamland.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
            LOL, sure they are. They are scared of a guy that Sultan Ibragimov beat the crap out of. I hope you are joking. If not, you're an idiot.
            Sultan did NOT beat the crap out of HoLY.. He was on his bycycle for the full 36 minutes potshotting with his speed & nothing else.. Holyfield nearly caught him at the end & was landing harder shots than the pittypat ones Ibragimov was landing to score rds.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              I don't think it would catapult him into #1 of all time, principally because of his age, and the fact that if those fights were considered, then all his fights until then would be a part of his whole record, and he'd be judged on them too. And many were pretty poor, and he lost to some stooges. And even watching his movements etc. he shows himself as a badly deteriorated foghter.

So....... being based on his WHOLE record, he would NOT make it. It would merely be regarded as one of the great unsolved mysteries of all time, along with many others. Like Von Daniken's mysterious lines for space travellers.......
              I completely disagree.. this would take his entire body of work.. his resume would be unsurpassed. he fought everyone & most of the time he was the smaller man fighting giants. was competitive or beat most of the alltime greats he faced..... i'm sorry as a whole he'd have an even better career than Ali or Louis as he'd be doing stuff that will NEVER happen again due to his fighting heart shape. will & toughness.. the little engine that could becomes the biggest engine by default.. He's ALREADY gOT A TOP 10 resume. beating the Klits at 50 gets him past the 7 or 8 or 9 fighters perceived ahead of him IMO & trust me everyone would be on Holy's nutz including media & fans worldwide... fanfare alone would catapult him to the number one position IMO.

Comment

I'd take it as proof they were ducking Toney this whole time after all, which until this happens, in and of itself seems far fetched.

Comment

holyfield is on that ariza special shake!!!!

Comment

I'd call him the greatest heavyweight of all time but He don't have a chance in he'll so I don't have to think about that too much.

Comment

Of course Holyfied would need to....

Take The Test

Comment

Working...
                      X