Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL at Brandon Rios getting beat up at a party [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Paisa phucked up, Bam Bam!!!! LOL. LULZ @ Bam Bam holding on to his leg like a horny lil' puppy.

Yes, boxing & MMA is different than street fighting. I remember at work, some punk azz white boy trying to get all hard because he was yapping about being a boxer and MMA fighter... white boy didn't last 5 seconds in MY WORLD. So what happened? He called the police... like a typical white person would.

PLain and simple... don't phuck with Capo Or you;ll end up knocked the phuck out.

Comment

And NEW...

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
        The Paisa phucked up, Bam Bam!!!! LOL. LULZ @ Bam Bam holding on to his leg like a horny lil' puppy.

Yes, boxing & MMA is different than street fighting. I remember at work, some punk azz white boy trying to get all hard because he was yapping about being a boxer and MMA fighter... white boy didn't last 5 seconds in MY WORLD. So what happened? He called the police... like a typical white person would.

PLain and simple... don't phuck with Capo Or you;ll end up knocked the phuck out.
        Wow could you get any more racist? If you tried that **** on me, you wouldn't be calling the police you would be calling the ambulance because this white boy whupped you so bad

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Wow could you get any more racist? If you tried that **** on me, you wouldn't be calling the police you would be calling the ambulance because this white boy whupped you so bad
          Take it easy forza,He didnt mean no harm.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Take it easy forza,He didnt mean no harm.
            I know just hate being looped in with all white people

Comment

Dang, I see theres tough guys in this thread lol.....

Comment

Completely embarrassing behavior from a professional fighter. Can you imagine Cotto or Pacquiao doing some ****** **** like that? Rios is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  Completely embarrassing behavior from a professional fighter. Can you imagine Cotto or Pacquiao doing some ****** **** like that? Rios is a joke.
                  Is this the first time u heard of a athlete acting like this?

Comment

What kinda party is that LMAO. Bunch of dudes in a garage listening to mariachi music and all the lights are on. ***** I'd be mad too and start a fight if I was in a raggedy ass party like that.
                    Last edited by Light_Speed; 09-02-2011, 02:51 AM.

Comment

If you look carefully, you can see Rios got cheap shotted by that guy as Rios was chasing after another guy. Rios was rocked, and that guy tried to finish him, but couldn't. Pretty sure Rios would murder that guy if they went head to head. But who knows...

Comment

Working...
                      X