Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL at Brandon Rios getting beat up at a party [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys act like you've never been in a drunk fight around that age.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      You guys act like you've never been in a drunk fight around that age.
      Dude, this is boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        lol @ this "party". a bunch of mexicans in cowboy hats. What happened to dressing up as black guys repping their cholo hood? Is that out of fashion?

Go from dressing up as a black hood thug to a White Montana Cowboy

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          IDK why everyone on here thinks that if you're a pro boxer or mma fighter then u are untouchable on the streets. just because u box pro doesnt mean jack *****.. there aint gonna be no ref on the streets. its not impossible for someone on the streets to whoop on a pro fighter, not saying thats what happen in the vid just saying anything can happen on the streets.

Very true.

Rios is 5'8" and weighs 135-140 pounds. Most round-card girls are bigger than him. He's the size of a typical seventh grader.

People see these guys on television against other boxers their size and think they're ferocious. Then you see them in person, and they are these little kids.

That said, that had to have been the worst party ever. It looks like it's in someone's garage. Only guys are there. The music is terrible. And Rios is running around trying to hit people.

The fellow hitting him probably ran because his mom was outside honking the horn to pick him up ... since it was a school night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
            Very true.

Rios is 5'8" and weighs 135-140 pounds. Most round-card girls are bigger than him. He's the size of a typical seventh grader.

People see these guys on television against other boxers their size and think they're ferocious. Then you see them in person, and they are these little kids.

That said, that had to have been the worst party ever. It looks like it's in someone's garage. Only guys are there. The music is terrible. And Rios is running around trying to hit people.

The fellow hitting him probably ran because his mom was outside honking the horn to pick him up ... since it was a school night.
            These "little kids" would fcuk your world up in a fight, fat boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

by all accounts and by what I have seen firsthand he is tame compared to some others I have partied with
              You must have partied with too many MS 13 members.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                You must have partied with too many MS 13 members.
                lol so true

I asked Brandon he said it was about 4 years ago, he was a little too drunk and got crazy but it's in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  lol so true

I asked Brandon he said it was about 4 years ago, he was a little too drunk and got crazy but it's in the past.
                  Are you in the garcia gym?

Comment

Lol @ Rios and his midget cowboy cronies, he is a clown and I am glad that dude just took his LW title from him in that vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      Are you in the garcia gym?
                      right now? no I am at work

Comment

Working...
                      X