Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Comes Clean on "The Infamous Photos"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've always suspected they were too good to be photoshopped. if it was one picture sure, but absolutely no one without a ton of experience would spend the ridiculous amount of time to photoshop all that just to nail the guy.

Comment

• wow, what a ****ing h0m0!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Yes he was, not openly. What kind of straight man calls himself Buffalo Bill and travels the world doing plays and shows on a stage?

He was actually BI and dressed up as a Woman, learn history

He was a drama queen, if he was alive today he would be on Glee calling himself Buffalo Bieber
        I don't think he called himself "Buffalo Bill" I believe, from what I've read many times, that the name was stuck on him, when very young, because at that period in his life he was a hunter for the Railroad Company which was building the track across the States. The immense herds of buffalo/bison were his target and he racked up unbelievable numbers. He was reputed to be a dead shot and regarded as the best buffalo hunter ever.

As you know, he later turned that nickname into a Wild West show, which to me is what a NORMAL, smart, businesslike man would have done. there were several other Wild West Shows going as well, but his had the best reputation because it was the first one, more ambitious than the others, paid better, and he actually had Sitting Bull and some of his friends on his payroll.

He also had prostate trouble and was a heavy boozer and woman chaser. Other than that, which seems very normal for a man in his position and era, I don't know anything perverse about him. Have never read it anyway, although you seem to have.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          I don't think he called himself "Buffalo Bill" I believe, from what I've read many times, that the name was stuck on him, when very young, because at that period in his life he was a hunter for the Railroad Company which was building the track across the States. The immense herds of buffalo/bison were his target and he racked up unbelievable numbers. He was reputed to be a dead shot and regarded as the best buffalo hunter ever.

As you know, he later turned that nickname into a Wild West show, which to me is what a NORMAL, smart, businesslike man would have done. there were several other Wild West Shows going as well, but his had the best reputation because it was the first one, more ambitious than the others, paid better, and he actually had Sitting Bull and some of his friends on his payroll.

He also had prostate trouble and was a heavy boozer and woman chaser. Other than that, which seems very normal for a man in his position and era, I don't know anything perverse about him. Have never read it anyway, although you seem to have.
          Is Buffalo Bill, and Wild Bill Hickock, the same guy ?

Comment

• Right, it looks like its up to me to defend Oscar on this one, so here goes.....

Never mind.....

Comment

• :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Comment

• There are so many ****ed up things here I don't even know where to begin.

First of all this is a disgrace to the sport of boxing. Imagine if it tuned out Michael Jordan was a cross dresser? It would be hella embarrasing to the NBA and no one would say hes the GOAT at basketball. Oscar has no legacy now. Hes a embarrassment to the sport.

Even if he was hella drunk and coked out that doesnt make you want to wear womens panties and bend over. Oscar is a ***g0t straight up you can tell by the way he talks.

This dude even went to court and had "expert" say that those photos were fake meaning that Oscar and GBP are a bunch of liars who paid off ppl in court. They were willing to abuse the system and prevent the truth from coming out. Pathetic. Call Arum what you want, but he would never wear womens panties, take pics, lie about it, pay off a bunch of experts in court about it etc.

No wonder Top Rank doesn't do business with GBP. Oscar and co were probably too busy shoving dildos up their asses.
                Last edited by Check_hooks; 08-31-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• I'm impressed he came clean at last. It takes a real man to admit to stuff that's humiliating in public.

Who cares if he likes to wear heels and fishnets? Personally I think that's some funny shit, but its harmless all the same. Obviously cocaine doesn't make you suddenly want to become a tranny or dress up in girls lingerie, so he needs to get real with himself there, and he's also been saying he only tried coke 2 years ago yet that photo was from 2007, so do the math there, Pinnochio. I think his coke and alcohol abuse were worse and longer running than he's been admitting, like all addicts it takes time to be honest and open about your problem when you've been lying about it for so long.

Next up, Kelly Pavlik and how he drank away his boxing talent.

Comment

• phahahahhahaha, oscars a batty man, hahahhahah, u cant do that **** and take photos ever, let alone being a celebrity, what was he thinking! the ! the batty man

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X