Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If ortiz beats Floyd brutally, is it upset of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Even the TS is confused. He's talking about upset when he claims that this is so far the toughest competition for Floyd in years. You don't talk about upset when you think the fight is 50/50.

:-|
    i think he is.....prolly just realized he just owned himself in his own thread......i mean cmon, he says jmm has no chance to win and that oriz has a better shot at beating floyd, ...how the hell is jmm beating pacquaio not bigger upset then?...lol. nah mean...

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
      When was the last time any fighter was expected to win against Floyd? Once you realize that the only fighter even close to Floyd's level at welterweight is Manny, then the pieces may fall into place for you.

how the hell does this back up your argument?...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        how the hell does this back up your argument?...
        What was my argument?

Comment

ortiz cant beat mayweather. only complacency on mayweathers part can beat him in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            What was my argument?
            that vic winning is the biggest upset .....yet, ortiz is the tougher competiton to floyd than jmm is to pacquaio....or are you not sayin that now...lol
            Last edited by puga; 08-31-2011, 11:24 AM.

Comment

i think he is.....prolly just realized he just owned himself in his own thread......i mean cmon, he says jmm has no chance to win and that oriz has a better shot at beating floyd, ...how the hell is jmm beating pacquaio not bigger upset then?...lol. nah mean...
              Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Maniac, you kool as hell, but I'm a realist. IMO Marquez has 0 chance of beating Pacman. Matter of fact if Pacman doesn't stop him, he should just shoot himself bro. We're talking about a Marquez that's been hurt in every fight he's had at lightweight vs a Pacman that drapes up welterweights. We're talking about a Marquez that looked like **** the last time he visited welterweight. Which is exactly the reason this fight was made there. Every single card is in Pacman's favor. This fight shouldn't have even been allowed. It's the 3rd ppv travesty in a row for Pacman.
              This right there boy. I didn't mention the Marquez at welterweight again farce because he can't win.There is no point in even watching that fight. Pacman will win & that's that. I'd be surprised if Marquez makes 12, fat, slow & 40 years old. I don't even consider that fight a legitamate event.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                This right there boy. I didn't mention the Marquez at welterweight again farce because he can't win.There is no point in even watching that fight. Pacman will win & that's that. I'd be surprised if Marquez makes 12, fat, slow & 40 years old. I don't even consider that fight a legitamate event.
                marquez has no chance you say..so if marquez beats pac, how the hell is that not the bigger/biggest upset then?...

Comment

A top fighter beaten by a cherry picked opponent? PRICELESS!

but sorry aint gonna happen

Comment

marquez has no chance you say..so if marquez beats pac, how the hell is that not the bigger/biggest upset then?...

Lets try this again Puga. I do not even take the Pacman-Marquez farce seriously. I equate it to something like sponge bob or something. Something that my baby the 1 in my avy will take seriously, but not me. An utter waste of anyones 60 bucks, toal garbage.

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    A top fighter beaten by a cherry picked opponent? PRICELESS!

but sorry aint gonna happen

All I know is that if ur a fan of pacman talking about cherrypicking your nerves are bigger than your idols, kick rocks.

Comment

A definite upset that's a given. the upset is in the frame IMO. Ortiz is coming off a big win and is a big welterweight that can pack a punch. Let's not forget Floyd is aging, he doesn't have the legs he once had.

Ortiz has a live chance in this fight, I'm not writing him off.

Comment

Working...
                      X