No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma-Gamboa Still Has Hope, Then Donaire-Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma-Gamboa Still Has Hope, Then Donaire-Gamboa

Promoter Bob Arum hasn’t given up hope of eventually matching powerful featherweights Yuriorkis Gamboa and Juan Manuel Lopez against each other. [Click Here To Read More]

If Juanma didn't lose to Salido the match with Gamboa am sure will be epic in expectations, but anyhows a match between them in the future still is compelling. JMO.

But Donaire-Gamboa is the fight that needs to happen!

Comment

i'd kill for donaire - gamboa!

Comment

Juanma will be better with this loss, I think he will be more dangerous to Gamboa, than before!!!

Comment

I want to see Lopez- Garcia , Gamboa -Garcia

Comment

i really dont like the idea of putting nonito straight to 126

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
              i really dont like the idea of putting nonito straight to 126
              He's pretty big. I'm sure he can handle it. He should at least have acouple tune ups before he faces the top dogs of the division.

Comment

Gamboa/Donaire is something worth getting excited for

Hell, Lopez/Gamboa/Donaire would make an intriguing threeway of fights. What's missing is an upper echelon Mexican to make a real party. I like Salido, but I think his JuanMa fight was his peak performance and I have doubts he'll be able to replicate that performance from here on out.

Looking for some new juice to add to that mix

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I want to see Lopez- Garcia , Gamboa -Garcia
                  Me too, but not yet. They're bringing Mikey along the correct way. Slow & easy. In about 2 years he'll smoke Gamboa. Donaire shouldn't fight Gamboa straight away, he needs to adjust to fetherweight 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    Gamboa/Donaire is something worth getting excited for

Hell, Lopez/Gamboa/Donaire would make an intriguing threeway of fights. What's missing is an upper echelon Mexican to make a real party. I like Salido, but I think his JuanMa fight was his peak performance and I have doubts he'll be able to replicate that performance from here on out.

Looking for some new juice to add to that mix
                    Mikey Garcia! IMO he's a real contender. They just need to give him a chance

Comment

Working...
                    X