Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Gary Russell Jr. is Another Al Haymon Investion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I'm not too impressed with Gary Russell.

Now his younger brother Gary Antonio Russell is another story. Outside of Rau'shee Warren, that kid is the closest thing I have ever seen to Roy Jones Jr. and will be way better than his older brother.

The younger one is faster, has better reflexes and isn't as stiff as his older brother.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Never seen Russell Jr fight, yet calls him an Al Haymon invention

God Arum, why?
      He's trying to start a beef with Al Haymon to blame him why they can't make a fight with his fighters. This is how this guy operates.

Comment

arum is a bully...al haymon is a snub. it's gonna be tough to have this 2 work together.

Comment

Comment

what a scumbag, like always.

Comment

Arum right. Gary is a prospect as of right now. He hasn't fought anybody yet. He throws one flashy combination and people are so quick to give him props because hes black and american.

I'm not saying he wont be a good fighter but hes hasnt fought anybody yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Arum right. Gary is a prospect as of right now. He hasn't fought anybody yet. He throws one flashy combination and people are so quick to give him props because hes black and american.

I'm not saying he wont be a good fighter but hes hasnt fought anybody yet.
                Wat is it with u and the rest of these bigots when it comes to black ppl? SMDH! Some black dude must have spat in ur face or thoroughly kicked ur azz?

Comment

[QUOTE=BIGPOPPAPUMP;11058019]The undefeated featherweight, Garry Russell Jr. received some free publicity on Monday when promoter Bob Arum called the former U.S. Olympian just “another Al Haymon invention” during a conference call on Monday.

i havent even seen russell fight as a pro but he is by far the best amateur I've ever seen and not in the poke and run amateur way. Bob arum knows who he is he is just talking ****.

Comment

I see nothing special in gary

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                      To be honest I'm not too impressed with Gary Russell.

Now his younger brother Gary Antonio Russell is another story. Outside of Rau'shee Warren, that kid is the closest thing I have ever seen to Roy Jones Jr. and will be way better than his older brother.

The younger one is faster, has better reflexes and isn't as stiff as his older brother.
                      ur rite, when u mentioned his brother a few weeks ago i looked up some footage and saw the fight with him and warren at 114. there was crazy talent in that ring. but i do think russell jr belongs up there with them as top prospects.

Comment

Working...
                      X