Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring Mag: Vlad Loses To Holmes, Tyson, Liston. Really?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    Calzaghe and tszyu are hall of famers. Well Tszyu already is but Calzaghe will be in the future.
    Yeah Calzaghe will for sure be in the hof. And that is largely due to his dominant run at 168.

I think he would get in without beating hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      Not if hes biased. Look at all the weird predictions and statements Steward makes.
      Everyone can claim a bias but I think Lewis is fairly even headed and understands the game.

Comment

Dominating a division, racking up defenses could lead you to the hof. Theres something to be said for longevity.

It's not like Kostya or Calzaghe have resumes filled with killer names (excluding guys like JCC for relevancy)

Vitali will probably get in. I wouldn't be too upset if he didn't though despite being a fan. His resume is really weak namewise.

Wladimir is a sure HOF'er.
        They were Lineal Champs, Vitali's defending a paper title

& I don't think there is any dispute of Wlad being a sure HOF.

IMO Wlad should in but not his brother.

Comment

From the old timers, who do you feel Wladimir matches up worst against stylistically?
          Prime Foreman. I can't see Wlad winning that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            Everyone can claim a bias but I think Lewis is fairly even headed and understands the game.
            Didn't lewis say something about David Haye being this generations Evander Holyfield? Maybe I'm remembering it incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              They were Lineal Champs, Vitali's defending a paper title

& I don't think there is any dispute of Wlad being a sure HOF.

IMO Wlad should in but not his brother.
              well, calzaghe became lineal champ when he beat lacy didn't he? So It's not like he built his large amount of defenses on defending the lineal title.

I don't know, i think people underestimate the value of longevity and staying unbeaten for long stretches. Paper title or not.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Prime Foreman. I can't see Wlad winning that one.
              yeah thats another tough one. If Wlad had the durability of his brother, I'd give him a better chance against Liston.
              But as he is, I don't think he can pull it off.

Tyson and Holmes seems "easier".

Comment

Originally posted by Expertise View Post
                Have you ever seen Liston fight? He is a smaller version of Samuel Peter
                100% correct. I love how these Africameribum lovers build these guys up into unbeatable supermen, what a joke. Peter would destroy Liston, he's the bigger, stronger version of him. Of course, these guys know they will never have to worry about their fantasies being disproven, which makes them all the more outlandish in what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
                  100% correct. I love how these Africameribum lovers build these guys up into unbeatable superman, what a joke. Peter would destroy Liston, he's the bigger, stronger version of him.
                  rofl.. give it up you ****ing ******.

Is this some reincarnated alt? Like steelhammer2011 or whatever hes called?

Comment

Didn't lewis say something about David Haye being this generations Evander Holyfield? Maybe I'm remembering it incorrectly.
                    LOL

I don't know, i think people underestimate the value of longevity and staying unbeaten for long stretches. Paper title or not.

".
                    is Chris John a HOF?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      yes it does.
                      what is Vitali's signature moment other than the loss to Lewis? Maybe its just me but I don't know how he is a HOF'er.

Comment

Working...
                      X