Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, Floyd Sr. said something that HBO was not allowed to show......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to last week.

Elie Sechback already reported this, Sr told Jr "why don't you fight Pacquiao?", somebody pull up the ESNEWS video.

Comment

He might have called him the n-word but HBO would censor it because it might offend some of the viewers. Some people get offended by the n-word even when a black man uses it because they consider the word derogatory no matter who uses it. Thats how people should think anyways, its not a pleasant word. I can understand the gga version of it, but the er one is a stupid one to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
        Floyd Sr:

"motha****a u want to talk **** and u over hurrr ducking pacquiao like a b1tch. you claim he's easy work, yet you demand OST like a little b1tch"

Floyd Jr:

"being envious dont get you nowhere up in hurrrr. gtfo mah gym u ***.got"
        Probably along this line right here ^^^^^ that triggered Floyd to go off out of line with his dad.

Comment

Wouldn't HBO have shown it if Floyd Sr. called out his own son claiming he is ducking Pacquiao? Something makes me think thats not it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
            Welcome to last week.

Elie Sechback already reported this, Sr told Jr "why don't you fight Pacquiao?", somebody pull up the ESNEWS video.
            This guy is hardly going to take that 'to the grave'.

I'm not sure he did say anything else, perhaps someone can check but I didn't see the camera cut away at that point when Jr. started talking about DLH and Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              Welcome to last week.

thats not something that would be blanked out by hbo and that is not at all something u take to the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                Wouldn't HBO have shown it if Floyd Sr. called out his own son claiming he is ducking Pacquiao? Something makes me think thats not it.
                That's what I'm thinking. There's no way they could just sit on a juicy, rating-boosting line like that.

Comment

Here's the video by Elie Sechback reporting about the altercation, uploaded on Aug 18, 2011

Originally posted by Elie Sechbach
                  Floyd Sr asked Floyd Jr when is he fighting Pacquiao and Floyd Jr said "now is not the time"

Comment

Im shocked no one in the media picked up on Floyd using the word ****** when they started having a row with one another.

Comment

FYI: George Cotton is a cool dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X