Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, Floyd Sr. said something that HBO was not allowed to show......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
    Y
    P.S. It wasnt about pacquiao in that sense of a question because that would have not been that extreme for a member of floyds entourage to say

"I will take dis to da grave wit me!!!
    I actually thought that it is... He would take it to the grave, because if it was truely regarding Pacquiao, to me that's a true sign of disrespect from Sr. to Jr. and to bring it up again would mean he gets booted out of Floyd's inner circle.

Comment

• Maybe he said something about floyds relation with Ellerbe

Comment

• Originally posted by Expertise View Post
        Maybe he said something about floyds relation with Ellerbe
        Maybe thats why he called his dad a fa&&ot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Rolltide 2,4 mil just doesn't grow on trees you know. ODH was arguably the most popular mainstream fighter ever. Manny is no where near close to that. And he isn't an AMerican, let alone a gold medal winner.

I hope they fight. I hope the fight exceeds 2.4 mil. Its just not that easy.
          It's clear that both Floyd and Manny will never reach ODLH level of popularity, but you said that Floyd is worth at least 1m PPV on his own, and I believe Manny is as well.

So you add their supporters together, plus another 400k of haters and curious georges, then you have another mega PPV at your hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
            You still did not.
            If Floyd admitted that he will not fight Pac, you can bet that his fight with Ortiz will no longer have much of an appeal to a lot of fans.
            The reason he made a comeback was to eventually face Pacquiao. If that is no longer possible, why continue fighting unmatched opponents? He can only fool the fans up to a certain extent. Once it becomes obvious that he won't take any real challenge, his marketability goes down the drain, and HBO probably realizes this.
            If that is what happened and its obvious you ran with that, the people in the gym would be all over this **** and leaked it by now...... Why would floyd say he wont fight pacquiao in an argument and then act as if hes big and bad with a room full of people that have no ties to his camp????

That **** would be all over the internet right now and this article would be worthless. Do you really feel everyone in that gym will take it to the grave with them????

In all honesty, it was originally staged, and turned super heated, you can see it in floyds face......

Comment

• most likely it has to do with floyd's relationship with 1 member of his team. and there must be truth to it considering that the dude the ts quoted said he will take the **** to his grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Expertise View Post
                Maybe he said something about floyds relation with Ellerbe
                But why would Sr bring that up, when cameras are rolling? The argument started with boxing and it ended with boxing...
                How can Jr be insulted with gay remarks then be defensive and go back to arguing boxing?

Comment

• Somebody has to spill the beans here...if it were relating to Manny it be spreading like a virus.
                  Last edited by p4p-champ; 08-30-2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                    It's clear that both Floyd and Manny will never reach ODLH level of popularity, but you said that Floyd is worth at least 1m PPV on his own, and I believe Manny is as well.

So you add their supporters together, plus another 400k of haters and curious georges, then you have another mega PPV at your hand.
                    Buck I said floyd was worth 1 mil in the ODH fight based on ODH doing 1.4 with Tito and 2.4 with floyd in response to another post saying it was all ODH. Not exactly the same.

Floyd brings 1.2 -1.5 with lesser names so many could bring another 1 mil to the table. Fair point looking at it like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      Somebody has to spill the beans here...if it were relating to Manny it be spreading like a virus.
                      Something about him and ellerby being LOVERS

Comment

Working...
                      X