Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao have gotten more credit for beating Andre Berto than Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i'd take clottey to beat berto tbh.
    I seen Luis Collazo beat Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      Cotto ran for most of the 2nd half of his fight with Pac, but Pac still got to him. He just couldn't do it against Mosley for some reason.
      he could have, but he didn't want to punish mosley that.bad imo. and he had leg cramps.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        he could have, but he didn't want to punish mosley that.bad imo. and he had leg cramps.
        I don't know about not wanting to punish him, but i do buy the leg cramp excuse. Like I said, Pac just didn't seem his usual self in that fight.

Comment

Absolutely. Pac is a good fan friendly fighter and all BUT none of his fights have you on the edge of your seat wondering who is going to win. And im not saying its manny's fault, im sure HE would fight anybody but to be honest, pretty much ALL of his fights in last 6 years have been set-up to make him shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            anyways......

everytime pac doesn't ko someone , people try to make it out like he was being nice or being merciful or some ****.

pac always tries to ko people.

when he doesn't , it's because he couldn't.

the reason mosley didn't get knocked out is because 1. he ran and 2. pacquiao doesn't know how to cut off the ring

you saw it in the pac-cotto fight too when cotto got on his bicycle. pac doesn't know how to cut off the ring.

he got to cotto a bit more because dumbass cotto kept running himself into a corner or into the ropes.

pacquiao just doesn't know how to cut off the ring and he doesn't know how to wear a guy down.

both things he need to fix , if he ever expects to beat floyd.

Comment

Berto would've put a whoopin' on the Pacquiao that showed up that night. Believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
                Berto would've put a whoopin' on the Pacquiao that showed up that night. Believe that.
                get off the dope.

Comment

I think Pac would've been discredited anyway. Berto was undefeated, but realistically, who had he fought who was a very considerable opponent to make a fight between him and Pacquiao intriguing enough to say "Damn, Berto's got a chance!!" I said even last year Cotto would've demolished Berto when that fight was being entertained. Can you imagine if that had gone down???

Pac fought Mosley for the namesake and money. I really don't see what Berto would've done to ward off Pacquiao and or even be effective against him. But hey, he was undefeated, so it makes it a big win?

Comment

Yes..he might have came to fight, unlike Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      nah.....

it'd have been about the same.

5-10 years from now , no one will even remember who andre berto is.
                      Complete ******ity.

Fighting a young and hungry champion who was undefeated is the same as fighting a boxer who is coming off a huge loss and a disappointing draw?

That's just peasant logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X