Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B-Hop calls Floyd the 2011 Stephin Fetchit. A trainwreck waiting to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i pity b-hops earning the ire of butthurt *****s for telling a fact. if b-hop is class less himself like *****s are saying now, the more he is credible in saying you cant buy class because he himself apparently cannot, so *****d stfu you are contradicting yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      It's true though. Don't let you staying on your knees and getting blinded by his jizz cloud your judgement sir.
      You got 2 cheaters on your sig and you wanna talk about Floyd having no class.

Comment

That Floyd jnr/Senior argument looked fake to me.It was a horrible acting job,They probably gonna "Kiss and make up" by the time 24/7 is done.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          That's real classy.
          has NOTHING to do with class. no man will put his hands on me in a hostile manner. father, friends whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post

Floyd fans have to admit that this is not about *******s or other fans just hating on Floyd, his own race hates on him and admits that he is a coward.

Live with it, the guy has earned the reputation he has.
            Are you serious; I gurantee not every black person hates Floyd just like not every black person likes Floyd either but I gurantee he has more backers than detracotrs.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              Not necessarily, some people are mature and see that SR is an old man who feels the cold grip of obsoleteness becoming tighter.

Growing up, I spent a lot of summer with my grandparents because my father was in and out of jail and I was too much of a handful for my mother. My grandfather no longer worked and my uncles and aunts all pooled money together on a monthly basis to support my grandparents.

Regardless of my grandfather's employment status, he would wake up every morning at 7AM, go around the neighborhood asking neighbors if they needed anything to be fixed or built. Sometimes, I could swear he would break things just so he can fix them. I couldn't understand why my grandpa wanted to work so badly.
              Haven't you been on here calling people ******?

You have the most ******, POS family life...and you were criticizing other people?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post

Any person who doesn't worship Floyd as a god sees that SR just doesn't want to be irrelevant. Thats why he's always reciting poems of his self perceived greatness. Thats why he injects himself as the main reason for JR's greatness. And this is sad. Instead of Floyd being offended for having to rebut what SR said, he should have felt sorry for his father and let him be. After all, thats what the bigger, more adult and mature person would do.

But apparently, this is "normal" behavior. Well, this according to Floyd fans. Floyd never does anything wrong. Even if its calling his almost senile, sad and seemingly pathetic father a "faaggot".
                That being said, and your bumass family notwithstanding, I wholeheartedly agree that Junior should be treating his dad as an empathetic figure.

Every time I heard Sr talk, I would view it as the nonsensical ramblings of a sad old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  If he didn't have anything to say equal about SR... then he shouldn't be saying anything at all
                  the whole fam is gutter-trash. except maybe jeff and their moms.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    B-hop talking about class? Lol

C'mon Son....... F-ckoutthere
                    bhop got way more class. he doesn't act like an azz in front of the camera. bhop always is intelligent when cams are rolling.

Comment

• Bhop has no class

Comment

Working...
                      X