No announcement yet.

its safe to say helenius bangs harder then vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its safe to say helenius bangs harder then vitali

maybe not as much as wlad.. but he sure bangs harder, hits harder then vitali

i think helenius and vitali would be a competitive fight.. do you think

Great thread.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      maybe not as much as wlad.. but he sure bangs harder, hits harder then vitali

i think helenius and vitali would be a competitive fight.. do you think
      I think so yes, but Helenius has to get a few more fights under his belt first. He looked kinda stiff last night. He needs to improve his footwork. I don't know if Ulli Wegner (his trainer) is up to the task, I credit him with ruining Marco Huck.

Comment

What is this BLATANT disrespect for the fighter with the Highest knockout percentage in heavyweight boxing history... you guys think Vitali gives his power all away. If he did.. he'd have stamina problems in his fights & wouldn't remain as consistent. It's clear he's NOT using all his power on most of the shots he's been throwing lately.. that's also to avoid unnecessary injuries.. He's knockedout 2 of his last 3 opponents with ONE blow.... Solis.. he didn't even put all his might behind the punch & look at the damage it caused.. Sosnowski.. one blow with all his might & HE was history.. do Not LOOK at the Sanders Areola & Briggs fights for evidence of lack of power...he was killing all those sluggers with arm punches & didn't even commit on his shots... safe to say if Vitali puts all his weight on the back foot & let's loose.... you will be tasting the canvas... bring Robert to him & he'd be mowed down quite easily.. don't ever underestimate Vitali's power.. most fighters stop engaging after they feel half his power.. a little more respect here... no fighter will ever gladly be hit by Vitali Klitschko.. so what if Briggs didn't go down... he'd rather have been revived by smelling salts due to being ktfo by one punch than what he ultimately endured which was a massacre that landed him straight in a hospital for two weeeks with both bro's paying there respects......
        Last edited by jimmy1569; 08-28-2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

vitali doesn't have the "one punch KO power" that wlad has, but vitali has good power. . . vitali gets his KO's by sheer voluminous attacks. . . he is an excellent boxer. . . his defense is underrated - he is a "read and react" fighter, and he makes his opponents miss by millimeters by leaning back at the last second, and then countering with deadly straight rights and his patented "chopping" hooker-cut. . .

id say helenius probably does possess more one punch KO power, but that doesn't mean he's a better KO artist

Comment

I think you should go back to school...

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              vitali doesn't have the "one punch KO power" that wlad has, but vitali has good power. . . vitali gets his KO's by sheer voluminous attacks. . . he is an excellent boxer. . . his defense is underrated - he is a "read and react" fighter, and he makes his opponents miss by millimeters by leaning back at the last second, and then countering with deadly straight rights and his patented "chopping" hooker-cut. . .

id say helenius probably does possess more one punch KO power, but that doesn't mean he's a better KO artist
              oK... fair enough... but i'd beg to differ on Vitali Not possessing one punch ko power.. his last 2 Ko's HAVE been of that variety & while he gets most of his Ko's by accumulation of punches... he"s still capable of doing damage if he puts all his force behind a shot....

VK is one of the strongest fighters in the history of the sport & NO one consistently hits you with harder shots throughout a fight.. His KO % some people seem to think grows on trees.. nope it's because his opponent is getting peppered with hard shots throughout the fight.. people expect no judges to be necessary in his fights & one of the few times it does happen... they question Vitali's power.. we HOLD him to a higher standard.

Robert Helenious has already failed to knockout as MANY fighters as Vitali has had with with less than twice as many fights under his belt.. so who's the REAL KO artist here?
              Last edited by jimmy1569; 08-28-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                oK... fair enough... but i'd beg to differ on Vitali Not possessing one punch ko power.. his last 2 Ko's HAVE been of that variety & while he gets most of his Ko's by accumulation of punches... he still capable of doing damage if puts all his force behind a shot....

VK is one of the strongest fighters in the history of the sport & NO one consistently hits you with harder shots throughout a fight.. His KO % some people think grows on trees.. nope it's because his opponent is getting peppered with hard shots throughout the fight.. people expect no judges to be necessary in his fights & one of the few times it does happen... they question Vitali's power.. we HOLD him to another standard.

Robert Helenious has alsread failed to knockout as MANY fighters has Vitali had with with more than twice as many less fights under his belt.. so who's the REAL KO artist here?
                Vit did ko Herbie Hide with one or two punches, not many. That remains the only ko of that kind I can remember from him.

Comment

Vitali can ban harder than Helenius. He just doesnt commit on many punches and he loves to not turn his punches over early as he measures distance. The guy is a boxing genius. Every punch Vitali throws has a purpose. thats why at 40 and 6'8 250 he is able to throw more punches than Ali/Frazier/Foreman etc...

Comment

Without reading all the posts alread made, here's my assessment.

As of now, from what I've seen, Helenius has more 1 shot power. But that doesn't make him the most dangerous.

If you look at fighters that have been killed in the ring, it's by fighters that hit hard enough to keep you on your feet, but give you a 12 round beating in the process. Not by 1 shot and done type fighters.

That said, Helenius, has greater 1 shot power.

Vitali has power that can permanently ruin you.

That said, I like both fighters. Both are threats to anyone they're in the ring with.

Comment

Working...
                    X