No announcement yet.

Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    i hope it was fake but if it isnt then that was messed up man,not a good look,even if it was for ratings that ****ed up to even have to do that,i wouldnt talk to my father like that in private,let along in front of a camera....
    Sr deserved it....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      i hope it was fake but if it isnt then that was messed up man,not a good look,even if it was for ratings that ****ed up to even have to do that,i wouldnt talk to my father like that in private,let along in front of a camera....
      honestly, if i was floyd, i would have shut my father up a long time ago. i disagree. shouldnt have been in public, but imo, it was a long time coming.

Comment

He should have talked to his pops off camera in private. I dont knowhow anyone can root for a little punk ***git like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          I knew it was gonna be tension, but I didnt know it was gonna go down like that.
          Floyd Sr. wanted to cry during the whole argument. Sad stuff.

Comment

Them 2 dudes too much alike. Roger should've broke that up sooner

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
              That was so immature of Jr to say that to his dad. If his dad thinks he's a good trainer just let him believe what he wants. He's old and wants to feel significant in the camp. You don't call your father a ******? WTF? Mayweather doesn't act his age but he's starting to look his age....I hope Ortiz puts an aaa whooping on him which I think he will!
              Sorry, ya boy Ortiz still taking a asswhooping.

But I would never have given people the pleasure of seeing such things on tv.

Comment

I lost total trust in 24/7 when they failed to show any of the tension within the Hatton camp that supposedly undermined his preparation for the Pacquiao fight. Something leads me to believe the fight was staged for the cameras, but still, it's more entertaining than anything Ortiz had to say.
                I'd rather watch 30 minutes of Mayweather than a minute of Ortiz, the guy doesn't not know how to formulate coherent sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  He should have talked to his pops off camera in private. I dont knowhow anyone can root for a little punk ***git like Floyd.
                  Still better than that f-a-g-g-o-t in your avatar

Comment

That was wrong of Jr. to talk to his father like that. Just terrible, let the old man be. I don't understand what the point of arguing was.

Comment

Jr. called his dad a ******

that was ****ing hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X