No announcement yet.

Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    ^^ This. You can't judge either one of them if you haven't been through all the conflicts they've been through. It was embarrassing to watch, and some words should've been left unsaid. But it's none of our business to judge either man because they each has their own flaws just like the rest of us. I hope they can reconcile because it's not healthy for either of them to acted that way, but who am i to say what they should or shouldn't do?
    word

they will probably make up in one of the 24/7 episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Anybody notice the SIZE DIFFERENCE between Ortiz and Floyd?

Are you sure that's only 8 pounds? Looks like 12-15.
      Ortiz is looking like a bulldog. But it's what makes me more pump up for this fight because it's gonna be a battle between Finesse vs Brute force, so may the best man win.
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 08-27-2011, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Just posted it

Comment

• The Floyd Jr. and Robert Garcia situation really irks me.

I mean I have a terrible relationship with my dad and other family members, even had more heated conflicts than they had tonight, but I just can't see how you can **** on another family member, regardless of the situation, while the world is watching.

to each his own, but I would have got that tape from 24/7 or told them to not air that ****.

at the end of the day, all that should matter to us as fans is what happens in the ring....but just watching the Garcia youtube video of him ****tin on his brothers and his kids, and Floyd ripping Sr. even when Sr. was saying Roger is a great training and he's not trying to take anything from him, just shows me how low class both individuals are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Yea. I couldnt imagine ever talking to my pops like that, but I have different life then Floyd so I cant compare situations. But they should deal with each other from a distance: family get togethers on holiday, random run-ins etc. That seems to be the only way they can co-habitat.
            yep pretty much^^^

i dont know cause i had a great father but it must be pretty painfull to have to deal with that ****...

he should just be the bigger man and ignore SR's bs or walk away...

no use in fighting like that and possbly making things worse...

Comment

• Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
              it was more th body language than anything else...

it just seems like they need to boost eachothers egos...

your best freinds are the ones who u dont have to impress and they will call you out on your bullsh!it

but if my boys wanted ravioolio i guess i would get it if i was at the supermarket allready..
              You think Floyd was trying to impress Fiddy who has $200 million by having the microwavable ravioli and Keebler Club crackers that he likes?

With all due respect, you're off base on this one.

If my boy is coming over, I get Cutty Sark. Because that's what he drinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                The Floyd Jr. and Robert Garcia situation really irks me.

I mean I have a terrible relationship with my dad and other family members, even had more heated conflicts than they had tonight, but I just can't see how you can **** on another family member, regardless of the situation, while the world is watching.

to each his own, but I would have got that tape from 24/7 or told them to not air that ****.

at the end of the day, all that should matter to us as fans is what happens in the ring....but just watching the Garcia youtube video of him ****tin on his brothers and his kids, and Floyd ripping Sr. even when Sr. was saying Roger is a great training and he's not trying to take anything from him, just shows me how low class both individuals are.
                Which one of the Garcia's?

Comment

You think Floyd was trying to impress Fiddy who has $200 million by having the microwavable ravioli and Keebler Club crackers that he likes?

off topic, and I'm not trying to troll, but that had to be the gayest **** I have ever heard

"I know he likes ravioli and keebler crackers, so I make sure I have plenty when I know he is coming over"

I get mad when my mom does that when I visit, much less another grown @ss man.....smh

Comment

k you win gino

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                      This is bull****. 24/7 should be available to stream online

H B O
                      hbogo.com for subscribers that don't have Time Warner/RoadRunner ISP.

Comment

Working...
                      X