Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RbR and Discussion thread: Povetkin-Chagaev, Helenius-Liakhovich....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5:

Good left from chag starts the round.

Povetkin scores with 4 shots, but chags finishes with a hard left.

Pretty combo again from Povetkin. Povetkin puts the punches together nicely and his uppercut is working sweet.

50-45

Comment

• its a shame Povetkin kind of let himelf go to waste, his style is pretty fun and not seen often in todays division.

I think hes clearly ahead in this fight.

Comment

• Povetkin taking advantage of Chagaev's vulnerability for the uppercuts. Those have been the most eye-catching punches so far.

Comment

• Chagaev is a tough customer and he certainly made his presence felt in that 6th round. Povetkin took the punches well but how many of those can he take if Chagaev can keep it up?

Comment

• Chagaev seems to hurt Povetkin with a left, but just doesnt follow up...seems to stun him again later.

Id give him this round.

Comment

• 6:

Big left from chafg. And again. Povetkin is stunned!!

Povetkin looks suddenly vulnerable! A huge right hook from Chag. I wonder if an upset is coming up here suddenly!

Povetkin looks tired suddenly.

59-55

Comment

• Chagaev stuns Povetkin a couple of times in the 6th and wins the round.

Atlas going nuts in the corner.

Povetkin up 5-1.

Comment

• Ruslan finally won his 1st decisive round lol, Povetkin allowed himself to get walked down and ate some clean shots.

Povetkin 5-1

Comment

• Gonna lose all my money goddamn

Comment

• I notice that the ref doesn't allow them to fight inside, he breaks them up way too fast

Comment

Working...
                      X