Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Dibella "People Say Chavez Jr was Weighing 180lbs"

From Fat Dan's twitter:

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Hearns promoter @loudibella sure doesn't believe Chavez's injury. 'People say he weighed over 180. There’s a lot of red flags here.'

That's crazy...

this kid is a loser, he needs to get out of the sport of boxing.

Comment

Yeah, rumor is fat boy Chavez can't make weight.

I saw the pic he posted, looked like a damn bug bite lmao.

Comment

he was pretty big

Comment

I call bull**** hes lieing im with dibella

Comment

Look at his face and gut!

Comment

The pictures from Tijuana when he's next to Margarito seem to reflect on JCC jr's weight. He looks so damn big, a lot heavier than Margarito and Margarito just started his gym work so Margarito must be at the very least above 165 I assume.

Comment

this whole fight was doomed from the start. Top Rank wasn't involved, Freddie Roach wasn't training him, Alex Ariza flipping out in interviews saying this was the least prepared for a fight he's ever been involved with, short training camp, etc.

Everyone was telling Chavez not to take this fight on this date except for his promoter in Mexico, that was the only guy who wanted this to happen.

I don't know if he was too overweight, but I'm guessing training camp was poor and they all realized he was not going to be ready to fight and the risk was just too much.

Hearns isn't a bum. He's obviously not elite but he's a big guy, has a solid jab and knows how to fight. Had upset written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  The pictures from Tijuana when he's next to Margarito seem to reflect on JCC jr's weight. He looks so damn big, a lot heavier than Margarito and Margarito just started his gym work so Margarito must be at the very least above 165 I assume.
                  ...and even Margarito himself was a bit bigger than usual. So Jr being bigger than him is like...damn

Comment

this kid doesnt deserve to have chavez in his name. at all. i mean he cant even keep in shape and hes masquerading as a champion. ricky hatton used to blow up, but ricky never made excuses. he got in there and he lost the weight. this is what happens when u grow up and everything u do is excused because of your daddy's name.

Comment

Working...
                    X