• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    What part of L.A are you from?
    South Bay area.... next to Redondo beach and Torrance

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I do like Pacquaio slightly more than Mayweather

but I dislike *******s more than *****s. I never see *****s disrespecting Marquez calling him a pissdrinker/cry baby or disrespecting Martinez because he called out Mayweather.

out of all of those people listed the only one i'm cool with is BoZz, the rest I don't pay attention too...at the same time. I'm cool with some pretty bad *******s like eklok... i've given him points gifts/ribbons etc lol

i'm cool with you ...apart from out boxing views you seem like a cool person.
      Fair enough, I don't have problem with you or anybody here. However, I'm a bit confused with your posts but now I understand. We're cool bro...!

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        Fair enough, I don't have problem with you or anybody here. However, I'm a bit confused with your posts but now I understand. We're cool bro...!
        muntikna...

Comment

South Bay area.... next to Redondo beach and Torrance
          Where exactly?

I was born in Torrance, UCLA harbor to be exact(Margarito was born there too )

Raised in Hawthorne.

Went to Leuzinger High School in Lawndale.

My mom lives in Redondo Beach. By the Galleria mall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            name names... do it now pls
            well when I first joined the forum, I got red k from, Miran_lang,Dehydrator,
            -Jaws- etc for being a "*****" and I've heard others do it too, that was only when I've first joined and some posters mistook me for a *****.

it's only a minority of the Pacquiao fans, i've gotten green K from alot of them,
            Kadyo, Chups, Mack, Peyk-Peyk, Led, and even you.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Where exactly?

I was born in Torrance, UCLA harbor to be exact(Margarito was born there too )

Raised in Hawthorne.

Went to Leuzinger High School in Lawndale.

My mom lives in Redondo Beach. By the Galleria mall.
              I Live in Lawndale, near Hawthorne blvd i'm sure you know where thats at.

thats crazy I went to Leuzinger high too lol

Comment

I Live in Lawndale, near Hawthorne blvd i'm sure you know where thats at.

thats crazy I went to Leuzinger high too lol

Dam, I was enjoying your list before all the seriousness and the high school reunion. Finish your list man. Hamed, Mayorga. Let me help you Muhammad Ali LOL

Comment

Usman Ahmed aka Uzzy

super humble guy

one of my favorite entrances lol

Comment

Today, Ward is the most humble IMO from what I've seen.

Comment

well when I first joined the forum, I got red k from, Miran_lang,Dehydrator,
                      -Jaws- etc for being a "*****" and I've heard others do it too, that was only when I've first joined and some posters mistook me for a *****.

it's only a minority of the Pacquiao fans, i've gotten green K from alot of them,
                      Kadyo, Chups, Mack, Peyk-Peyk, Led, and even you.
                      people around here take the red k too seriously.

i mean come on, if people posting here for 5 years thinks you're a ****, then he has every right to make you red.

and having a red bar doesn't stop you for making good posts either

Comment

Working...
                      X