Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what classifies you as a hardcore boxing fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all my mates are about football(soccer) whenever anyone wants to know anything about boxing they ask me

Comment

Watching all fights coverage not just main ppv events. Also respecting the history of the sport unlike most on here.

Comment

when nigel benn is one of your favorite fighters

Comment

When everundercard and main event fight on FNF and Show/HBO are important to you because you have read/discussed them for weeks already on here. You get odd looks in the bar/from friends when you can talk for 10 minutes about Lateef Kayode.

When you go to your local Golden Gloves to spectate.

Comment

i know the game..the sweet science..i know sometimes what fighters need to do to adjust in a fight..and im usually right..when the announcers commentating the fight repeat **** i just said to the people with me watching the fight LOL

For going out to vegas to witness great fights..Cowboy Stadium...winning Top Ranks contests for signed gloves..getting my own signed gloves at big and local fights...

ever since Chavez,Camacho baby..

Comment

you know ur **** when u have studied the oldschool fighters.

Comment

boxing is the only sport i follow.

Comment

20K plus posts on this site so yeah.........don't ever question my hardcoreness again TS or I will find you and after our meeting your anus will be that much more loose.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd Ward Reppa View Post
                    i know the game..the sweet science..i know sometimes what fighters need to do to adjust in a fight..and im usually right..when the announcers commentating the fight repeat **** i just said to the people with me watching the fight LOL

For going out to vegas to witness great fights..Cowboy Stadium...winning Top Ranks contests for signed gloves..getting my own signed gloves at big and local fights...

ever since Chavez,Camacho baby..
                    YES! When this happens im like

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jwBXTkZfCUc/TcsuUNKFLCI/AAAAAAAAAW0/sHH563cz5_Q/s1600/CK-Images-Smug*****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I talk boxing everyday

I have autographs of Ali and Roy Jones in my sports room

I train boxing 4 days a week

I moderate a boxing website every day

Ive been to fights in Biloxi, Madison Square Garden, and Vegas next month

Comment

Working...
                      X