No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Putting in Some Work With Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Putting in Some Work With Mercito Gesta

I came across some interesting news when I read that former three division champion ‘Sugar’ Shane Mosley made a surprise visit to the Wild Card Boxing Club in Los Angeles and put in some work with rising lightweight contender Mercito Gesta. With Mosley was his son Shane Jr., as aspiring amateur, and he too was said to have gone some rounds Gesta, who himself is getting ready for a September 17th assignment in Parker, Arizona.

[Click Here To Read More]

I always thought something funny was going on with Shane and Top Prank. Did Shane receive a bonus check to be Manny's dance partner? Why is he all of a sudden chummy with the enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
      I always thought something funny was going on with Shane and Top Prank. Did Shane receive a bonus check to be Manny's dance partner? Why is he all of a sudden chummy with the enemy?
      Something to think about.

Comment

Mercito got what he charged pac 5 mil for, just by asking nice. Honestly I'm still a big Mosley fan and there is certainly money left on the table if he wants it. But another fight like the last one and his legacy takes a beating. At least Roy is still trying to win.

Comment

Mosley can still fight. He lost to Pacquiao but that happens to everyone. He really beat Mora but got robbed and if he wasn't 16 months inactive against Floyd he would've knocked him out in 2 rounds.

Mosley vs Cotto/Margarito winner at 154 or he can fight Berto at 147.

Comment

Good for Mercito but it is kinda odd that Mosley went to the Wild Card Gym and he even got allowed after talking bs about MP after the fight.

Comment

Roy aint trying either all he does is get ktfo and when he doesnt he bores the **** out of you like when he fought bhop mosley can fight cheato after cotto beats the crap out of him then cotto v.s mosley 2 due to styles it will be a hell of a fight for a few rounds then cotto dominates

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                Please keep crack head conspiracies out of this thread, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
                  Good for Mercito but it is kinda odd that Mosley went to the Wild Card Gym and he even got allowed after talking bs about MP after the fight.
                  Yeah, kinda weird.... but Roach let Mayweather use Wildcard during Dancing with the Stars.

Comment

i' wasn't aware of it, but did mosley ink a deal with top rank? good experience for gesta btw, perhaps it toughens him up to take on the top 135ers, hopefully rios before he moves up. and like i said, mosley can still fight against other guys, there's berto, jones, or some 154ers. i doubt he fights anyone on gbp though, there would be ortiz and alvarez there for him, possibly.

Comment

Working...
                    X