Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ anyone who thinks Floyd ruins fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    B-Hop went on an impressive run after his "0"
    LOL i would hope so

Comment

What Floyd did to Corrales is the definition of ruining a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Somewhat, Hatton was the same physically though. His chin didn't get cracked by Floyd. Physically there was nothing wrong with Hatton.

IronDanHamza made a great point that with Hatton didn't feel he was invincible any longer.

But, even with Hatton I'm not sure how "ruined" he was.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          What Floyd did to Corrales is the definition of ruining a fighter
          A ruin fighter wouldn't go on to have a better career after than what they did before.

Comment

Confidence is a hard thing to get back~

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
              LOL i would hope so
              LOL Bhop didn't have a career before his first loss. What a ****** example!

Comment

I say IF anyone's been ruined by Mayweather, like B-Hop, it's mental.

Pre-Fight, you have all this confidence in your abilities to knock fighters out, land clean on them. Post-Fight you're dazed and confused, after having tried to land your best shots but unable to, because these guys sidestepped, rolled off, circled away from your best shots, and had you off balance most of the night. One example of this in B-Hop's case. Jermain Taylor, even in winning lost his confidence in his abilities, primarily the Jab.

But you can also be ruined by just getting ********d all night like Gatti, Tito, Joppy. But those are the exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Except for maybe, Hatton and that's a maybe. He hasn't ruined anyone.

Ndou? Mitchell? Are you F'ing kidding me?
                  Hatton went on to have one of his best performances against Malignaggi, even he says its one of his best next to his Kostya win. So, I do not agree with Hatton was way past it after Floyd fight.

Only fighters to dominate Malignaggi are Cotto, Hatton, and Khan. Only 3 boxers were able to dominate Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Confidence is a hard thing to get back~
                    Depending on the fighter and how mentally strong they really are.

Comment

i dont think floyd ruins fighters. but im suprised at j-ro making a reactionary thread to idiotic ones.

with that said, i do think floyd cracked ricky hatton's chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X