Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ anyone who thinks Floyd ruins fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I disagree again. Taylor had good wins after. Wins that "ruin" fighters don't get.
    I'd say Chavez ruined Taylor. Meldrick would have been more if not for that fight, even if he did decent after.

The best example in my life of a fighter being ruined was Corrales and Castillo ruining each other. That goes without saying.

Comment

Martinez ruined Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Was his injury the same one Forrest had?
        He tore his rotator cuff mid fight against Tyspko and it showed as the fight went on.

Did Forrest suffer the same injury ? what fight ?

Comment

Gino......

Chavdez ruined Taylor.

"Legendary Nights" tried to portray it that way because that was the dramatic story to tell.

Comment

Martinez ruined Paul Williams.
            Not sure about that. Paul just finally succumbed to his style. He's a good example of not being the same, rather than ruined.

Holyfield and Bowe ruined each other.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I'd say Chavez ruined Taylor. Meldrick would have been more if not for that fight, even if he did decent after.

The best example in my life of a fighter being ruined was Corrales and Castillo ruining each other. That goes without saying.
              Davis was coming off that incredible KO over Mark Breland.

Now, I know that you may say that Breland was overrated to begin with.

Comment

Honestly, I think that the weights they stayed at to preserve those belts was a bad idea.

At that point, I think they both should have moved to 140.

I hate what the weights did to their bodies and to their families.

Comment

Which guy ruined crybaby Arcelino Freitas? Diego Corrales making him run out of steam and making him quit. Or Juan Diaz breaking him down round after round?

Comment

Not sure about that. Paul just finally succumbed to his style. He's a good example of not being the same, rather than ruined.

Paul went and fought another skilled, experienced Southpaw.

Lara was able to do many of the same things that Maravilla did.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I dont know I wathed the Martinez-Williams first fight and man it was a good scrap but damn Martinez landed so many flush bombs.

Comment

Working...
                      X