Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Hearns Backs Mayweather to beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course hearns is gonna back wifebeater... they both from MI.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      of course hearns is gonna back wifebeater... they both from MI.
      Or because he lost to the 80's version of floyd and concussed the 80's version of Pac.

Comment

link added for the faqqot that requested it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Or because he lost to the 80's version of floyd and concussed the 80's version of Pac.
          hearns beat leonard in the rematch...it was a draw only in the scorecards of corrupt judges. and leonard is not really a version of floyd. leonard has the skills and athletic ability to hit and not get hit like what floyd does but his big balls didn't allow him to...he mixed it up with the best when he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            hearns beat leonard in the rematch...it was a draw only in the scorecards of corrupt judges. and leonard is not really a version of floyd. leonard has the skills and athletic ability to hit and not get hit like what floyd does but his big balls didn't allow him to...he mixed it up with the best when he wanted to.
            Hearns definitely won rematch but that was at I forget, 168? I'm thinking Hearns favors the boxer over the puncher.

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if pac-floyd ends up a one sided beatdown by floyd like gatti, hatton or mosley fights. pac has incredible speed and good power, but that's really not the recipe to beat floyd.
              pac also has this bad habit where he mentally breaks when the fight doesn't quite go how he wants. watch the marquez fights. after marq schooled him a few times he went into berserk mode. now put pac into gatti's place and you see a one sided beatdown.
              not sayin pac doesn't have a chance, but that chance would be purely catching floyd with a well timed flurry. and we know it's hard to do this against floyd, because he usually holds as soon as he's in trouble.

Comment

a fighters opinion is just that....they usually speak on bias tho...only opinions one can take semi serious are the ones from a fighter whom has fought both of these guys...like Hatton lol...course since Pac beat him quicker mayb he's just mad

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  a fighters opinion is just that....they usually speak on bias tho...only opinions one can take semi serious are the ones from a fighter whom has fought both of these guys...like Hatton lol...course since Pac beat him quicker mayb he's just mad
                  hatton knows what he's talking. he went into a war with pac and was promptly disposed of. but floyd is the last boxer in the universe who would go to a close range war with anyone. pac beat him 100%, but floyd frustrated him 500%.
                  i think it's really hard to fight against a boxer who is on defensive and you know you can't do anything and you are losing. at least with pac it's clear quickly whereas floyd will take you to hell and back.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    hatton knows what he's talking. he went into a war with pac and was promptly disposed of. but floyd is the last boxer in the universe who would go to a close range war with anyone. pac beat him 100%, but floyd frustrated him 500%.
                    i think it's really hard to fight against a boxer who is on defensive and you know you can't do anything and you are losing. at least with pac it's clear quickly whereas floyd will take you to hell and back.
                    i agree........

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                      You think Hatton wasn't frustrated against Pac? Everytime he threw a punch he at 3-5 in the face, fell on his ass twice in the first round. I'd take not being able to hit someone for 10 rounds over that embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                      X