Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Margarito: If Cotto Wants 150, Let Him Go To 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight the man at 154 and shut the fuk up. Im a Cotto fan and I hope he beats Margs ass but I cant support this ***** move.

Comment

• Fuk margarito, let tat b!tch come at a disadvantage. MArgarita is getting another pay check that he does not deserve. It amazes me how many of you idiots still defend margarta till the last breath, you dumb asses are just as bad as the criminal

Comment

• DOnt like this from my boy Cotto. If the title is on the line, fight must be at 154. I still think Cotto is going to avenge the loss if the fight was to be at 147-154 anyways but still....no need to become a member of the Catchweight Crew!

Comment

• Who does Cotto think he is? Paquiao? fight at 154 where you won your belt or go home!

Comment

• That fight is agreed at a full 154, even Garcia says it. Garcia is talking out of his azz. But that camp usually talks a lot of crap anyway

Comment

• This makes Cotto look extremely shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                That fight is agreed at a full 154, even Garcia says it. Garcia is talking out of his azz. But that camp usually talks a lot of crap anyway
                SO its confirmed. Why do people keep saying its at 150?

Comment

• Contracts signed already.

Press wants to make Margarito the victim and Cotto the ass. I bet Mr Fanastics egos is jizzing hard now. Lol "cotto stans"

Comment

• i dont criticize pac fighting @ a catchweight with margs... BUT i DO criticize the fact it was for a belt & phony "8th" division.

pac asking for margs to go 150 is COMPLETELY different from cotto asking for 150... cotto is a physically BIGGER dude compared to pac, and 154 is no problem for him. manny fought @ JMW once, and he couldnt even make the weight... and ultimately, pac brought his small a$$ back to 147... cotto has been getting comfy @ 154, so i think he is either trying to posture up with margs camp, or he might actually be shook (which is surprising).

Comment

• Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
                      i dont criticize pac fighting @ a catchweight with margs... BUT i DO criticize the fact it was for a belt & phony "8th" division.

pac asking for margs to go 150 is COMPLETELY different from cotto asking for 150... cotto is a physically BIGGER dude compared to pac, and 154 is no problem for him. manny fought @ JMW once, and he couldnt even make the weight... and ultimately, pac brought his small a$$ back to 147... cotto has been getting comfy @ 154, so i think he is either trying to posture up with margs camp, or he might actually be shook (which is surprising).
                      Marg is saying he can't make 150

Comment

Working...
                      X