Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you react if Marquez knocked Pacquiao out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you react if Marquez knocked Pacquiao out?

What will you do when the dinamita explodes on November 12th?

Skip to 2:00 .. THAT IS THE SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION. THAT IS THE BEAUTIFUL MELODY OF DEATH..

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU | We are coming.. this is no joke! Those who do not take risks cannot experience the wrath of the beast. Mayweather cheated us by making us blowup 15 pounds overnight and then he also cheated us on the weigh in by coming in overweight. Cowards will coward.

Pacquiao is a warrior and Pacquiao goes to war, he who risks receives and he will receive the wrath of dinamita. Marquez is the ONLY FIGHTER who's got Pacquiao figured out.. the only fighter who dares to tag and counter Pacquiao as soon as he throws. Our time is impeccable, our power is undeniable and our skills are unmatchable.

NOVEMBER 12TH.. BE PREPARED. WE ARE COMING AND THIS IS NO JOKE.

Be warned.

I'll be going crazy until security throws me out.

November 12th we coming. Si se puede!

Comment

tough to picture

he's caught pacquiao with some good punches many times and pac just dusted them off

i'm concerned in JMM's well being if ever gets laid out

Comment

Like he was going to do to Mayweather too back in 2009 right? Oh well WAR Dinamita or whatever you guys call it.

Comment

I won't be shocked at all (if JMM wins, not sold on a KO yet).

Now keep in mind (certain posters on this site), I am in no way saying I condone this fight at this point...But JMM didn't look that bad against Floyd in his first fight at WW...

Sure, Floyd's skill set (and most of all defense) was to much for Marquez. JMM still threw many combos in that fight, and landed on Floyd several times with the right hand. All by setting those shots up with traps, timing, and faints. JMM is still a very smart fighter in the ring...I give him a good shot at beating Pac. Knocking him out? I not sure I will go that far yet, but I am giving JMM a very good chance in this fight. So much so, I will be going with JMM for the win.

Comment

If JMM was to KO Pacman, I would jump for joy. But I'd also be disappointed, because Floyd wouldn't be able to do it himself.

Comment

Comment

Floyd would instantly get more credit from me..

Comment

I would be surprised if JMM could KO Manny at this weight.

Comment

I wouldnt believe my eyes

Comment

Working...
                    X