Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you react if Marquez knocked Pacquiao out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id be like

Comment

Id accuse JMM of being juiced up.

Comment

I'd be very happy for Marquez. And Floyd's dominating shut out win against a 2 year younger/fresher JMM would look very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
          What will you do when the dinamita explodes on November 12th?

Skip to 2:00 .. THAT IS THE SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION. THAT IS THE BEAUTIFUL MELODY OF DEATH..

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU | We are coming.. this is no joke! Those who do not take risks cannot experience the wrath of the beast. Mayweather cheated us by making us blowup 15 pounds overnight and then he also cheated us on the weigh in by coming in overweight. Cowards will coward.

Pacquiao is a warrior and Pacquiao goes to war, he who risks receives and he will receive the wrath of dinamita. Marquez is the ONLY FIGHTER who's got Pacquiao figured out.. the only fighter who dares to tag and counter Pacquiao as soon as he throws. Our time is impeccable, our power is undeniable and our skills are unmatchable.

NOVEMBER 12TH.. BE PREPARED. WE ARE COMING AND THIS IS NO JOKE.

Be warned.
          JMM ko'ing manny is as likely as an earthquake on the east coast. oops

Comment

JMM is one of my favorite active fighters, and i agree with his statement; he will need to stop Pac cause Pacquiao's stamina & output will get the better of him sooner or later.

Honestly i'd be glad he got the win he's deserved for some time now.

Sadly this would just make the rivalry even, we'd have to see it 1 more time and time is catching up to JMM faster then it is to Pac.

Comment

I'd go Wow
              and then crack open another beer

Comment

The fact that JMM tends to get knocked down is the only thing working against him. As I rewatch their 2nd fight, Marquez can win the 3rd fight if he doesn't hit the canvas cuz he can still outbox Pac. If he can manage to KO Manny, that will be BIG.

Comment

I would dress myself as a mariachi

Comment

i would g to the nearest church and repent !!!!! dead fish falling from the sky, eartquakes left and right even one in NY today !!!!! tsunamis hapenning everywhere !!! and now marquez and his super piss knocking out manny !!!! i would know the world is really comming to a end !!!!!!

Comment

Fight was fixed!! PAC threw the fight off in hopes of getting Floyd in the ring with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X