No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Maidana Confirm 9/16 Date, Jab Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    Maidana is hugely overrated on NSB...I thought people would smarten up after morales, and realise that this guy is just not great, but still it continues. Guess he has a lot of fans, and they want to see him do well.

It is easy to forget that up until the 10th round maidana was about to lose a lop-sided decision to khan, yes he landed a big punch and hit khan with everything he had, but I think there are other fighters out there that can outbox maidana without getting caught like that, I believe Morales has proved this to a certain extent.
    If anything he is underrated by people like you who call him a bum all day. I don't understand how Maidana could ever be called overrated let alone hugely overrated. He wins his fights, and most of them by KO. His only true loss was a close decision against khan..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You mean hes holding out for another Khan payday?
      What a tosser you are Diggz. Of course you don't want con to fight a live body, if he lost what other Brit would be left to support? Been telling you to hitch your wagon to Froch, he's the only Brit worth something.

Comment

Working...
      X