No announcement yet.

Dana WHITE: "Bob ARUM Is A Jealous Moron!...A Greedy Pig!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I just makes white look like a tard though. I remember when he was bashing HBO a few years ago when they had something like 7 or 8 PPV's and then I paid attention and it seems that the UFC has a PPV every month.
    He has no room to talk because those MMA cats are risking their health for chump change. Its sad that he talks about being greedy when he is the greediest motha fuka out there
    he makes bob arum look like Robin Hood. At least most of the top tier boxers get paid millions of dollars its not bobs fault that they dont know how to invest it.
    just saying
    Dana has sole control so he makes great fights and big money but the fighters are not independent contractors like in boxing.

Comment

I just makes white look like a tard though. I remember when he was bashing HBO a few years ago when they had something like 7 or 8 PPV's and then I paid attention and it seems that the UFC has a PPV every month.
      He has no room to talk because those MMA cats are risking their health for chump change. Its sad that he talks about being greedy when he is the greediest motha fuka out there
      he makes bob arum look like Robin Hood. At least most of the top tier boxers get paid millions of dollars its not bobs fault that they dont know how to invest it.
      just saying

Hardcore MMA fans said this very same thing....

Comment

I don't know that the boxing way of paying fighters is better than the UFC's, in terms of benefitting the sport. UFC fighters make decent money for their fights, get bonuses for putting on good shows, and come out looking like collages with all the advertising on their gear.

You won't see guys do a Shane Mosley in the UFC because Dana wouldn't allow that.

Bob Arum has been hurting the sport for years so he and his people can rake in millions. I guess it's good business for them but it's selfish and dishonest. Personally, I think anyone defending Bob Arum is naive and I wouldn't doubt that they do so only because he created their favorite fighter.

Comment

Dana white is a facist trying to fire silva for taunting people

Comment

k man school here
            im not that tech savy so I dont understand why someone would stream a fight and watch it on a computer
            the screen is small the resooution sucks doesnt it
            all that just so you dont fork out 50 bucks?
            well, I refuse to reward Arum and Pac for their BS ppv. When you spend your money on an inferior product, that is a signal to the provider that, um, you are willing to pay for an inferior product.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              well, I refuse to reward Arum and Pac for their BS ppv. When you spend your money on an inferior product, that is a signal to the provider that, um, you are willing to pay for an inferior product.
              I get that and I agree but I cant watch a fight on my computer screen
              I guess I like to have a good time and use that as an excuse to have some friends over and drink

Comment

At 1:55...

Comment

truth spoken here

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
                    I don't know that the boxing way of paying fighters is better than the UFC's, in terms of benefitting the sport. UFC fighters make decent money for their fights, get bonuses for putting on good shows, and come out looking like collages with all the advertising on their gear.

You won't see guys do a Shane Mosley in the UFC because Dana wouldn't allow that.

Bob Arum has been hurting the sport for years so he and his people can rake in millions. I guess it's good business for them but it's selfish and dishonest. Personally, I think anyone defending Bob Arum is naive and I wouldn't doubt that they do so only because he created their favorite fighter.
                    preach!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They are both greedy S.O.B.'s

Comment

Working...
                      X