Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Robert Garcia Calls Out Danny Garcia and Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope bam bam kicks ortiz's a$$ and then they all hug and bury the hatchet.....

I REALLY want this fight now!

Comment

That was cold of Robert to diss Dannys' son.

I saw the video where Danny says Ortiz beats Rios. No shit he is going to pull for his fighter, but what I don't get is why is Robert taking it so personal.

Maybe Ortiz is a bitch or whatever but the way Robert and his sisters put their OWN brother under the bus was just sad. I have had problems with my brothers, but never would I disown them like that.

Comment

^^^ might just be a bunch of hype.

Comment

Dam they went hard.

My thing is where was this before Ortiz Floyd fight. **** even the berto fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              Dam they went hard.

This has been going on for a long time...just not here.

Comment

Who cares what Garcia think? He called out Freddie Roach and Pacquiao but when the time came to fight, Margarito and Garcia got embarrassed.

Garcia has no class and is a horrible trainer that would've got Margarito killed if Pacquiao didn't stop trying the last 4 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Who cares what Garcia think? He called out Freddie Roach and Pacquiao but when the time came to fight, Margarito and Garcia got embarrassed.

Garcia has no class and is a horrible trainer that would've got Margarito killed if Pacquiao didn't stop trying the last 4 fights.
                  What a surprise, Check bringing up Pacquiao. You don't belong here Check, this isn't a Pacquiao thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    Dam they went hard.

you're kidding right?

this has been going in for years man

it surfaced after the Peterson-Rios fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      you're kidding right?

this has been going in for years man

it surfaced after the Peterson-Rios fight
                      Do you have any inside info about it? I keep hearing rumor after rumor and the only thing that's consistent is that Ortiz's little brother was somehow involved.

Comment

Working...
                      X