Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duckqiao is on roids

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      Ok so you flew all the way back to the philippines with details for the press tour?

Yeah right......................You could have faxed or emailed that info.
      You only take trips to the philippines when you are trying to convince pacquiao to sign something.
      Exactly, sir.

The details for the press tour are HERE

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-disc...ez-tour--41574

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Well, I've thought about it as you suggested, and I've come up with the answer that you are crazy. Arum was merely making the comment about the refund to show that in Manny's business, constantly being prodded into by the IRS with assessments and re-assessments, etc, he has money coming and going and that there is nothing strange in whether it is 5 mill short or 2 million to the good or whatever. You guys don't seem to realise how the fiscal system works for huge celebrity figures. You sond as if youthink it's a "Ma and Pa" sort of enterprise.

You are badly mistaken.
        Yes, you are right. I have no idea how finances work beyond the ma and pa level.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
          Hard to say he will be broke. $1,000 US dollars is equal to 40,000 is his country.
          40,000 pesos. Not dollars.

You can't merely do the conversion without considering purchasing power.

Comment

Originally posted by Hindsight 20/10 View Post
            You have to remember that 80y/o *** has been in this business of promoting and stealthfully stealing even before Manny was born. I really hope I'm wrong about Arum, but all the evidence points to otherwise.
            Why don't you produce some of this evidence...even a little bit. Then I'd be the vety first to accuse and, after a fair trial, condemn him to all the torments of the pit you are all constantly throwing him into. Without a SINGLE SHRED OF any kind of PROOF.

I think you are all nut heads.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
              Manny is gonna be like Tyson in a few years IMO.
              dont talk about something that u dont understand...only idiots do that...

Comment

Originally posted by Hindsight 20/10 View Post
                You have to remember that 80y/o *** has been in this business of promoting and stealthfully stealing even before Manny was born. I really hope I'm wrong about Arum, but all the evidence points to otherwise.
                Arum's history speaks for itself.

Despite the people who are here blindly defending him.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
                  Manny is gonna be like Tyson in a few years IMO.
                  No he won't.

He will WISH he was in Tyson's situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Yes, you are right. I have no idea how finances work beyond the ma and pa level.
                    With all my very many years of experience of banks, bankers, stockbrokers, and general Financial Managers, I have very little knowledge myself as to how things work, even though I was deeply in a large family business which had a staff of financial comptrollers.

It's a cuniform or hieroglyphical system known only to the initiated.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      My little toe has been sore for a while. That should be a RED FLAG warning not to sign up for a fight with Wliadimir Klitschko.......according to you group of brute beasts. I don't know what to make od the wild, crazy, unconnected accusations and stories that spring from what you call your minds. You are like a pack of hungry wolves on a hunt, looking for someone to tear down. Anyone. Conspiracy crazies are as thick as flies. And you NEVER EVER been able to substantiate ANY wild accusations, not even EVER seem to have read the article clearly, nor even quarter understood it. I sometimes think I'm going crazy, until I realise what sort of DREK most of you are, and then I regain myself.

I sincerely think that the vast majority of posters on this site are stark raving lunatics, and that I'm lowering my own perception of MY humanity by even associating peripherally with you, by also sending in posts, although a lot different to yours.

If I didn't have a sort of loyalty to this site I'd never even open it again.
                      right on the button....

Comment

Working...
                      X