Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept. 17 is around the corner. Wheres the hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    Why were you hyped for the Manny-Cotto, when Cotto quit against Tony?
    lol......and after he barley beat ****ing Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      Why were you hyped for the Manny-Cotto, when Cotto quit against Tony?
      Because Pacquiao is P4P the biggest *** icon in the sport. SilverSun gets all excited and likes to pinch his little wee wee whenever Manny's fighting.

Comment

So wheres the hype?

I asked this black guy at work if he was seeing the Mayweather fight. His response was- "Oh really, when is he fighting?"

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
          So wheres the hype?

I asked this black guy at work if he was seeing the Mayweather fight. His response was- "Oh really, when is he fighting?"
          HBO is doing a ****ty job of non-promotion on the Vitali-Adamek fight, and not doing much better on Money vs Ortiz.

They are really lost over at HBO right now.

Comment

CNN, midnight, be there.

Comment

Who gives a **** anymore? Now we only really have 2 predictable fights to watch for $60. We are getting that this Saturday for free. In all honesty I'm more pumped for the 10th than I am the 17th.

Comment

So wheres the hype?

so you asked one random black guy about the fight and then you concluded there is no hype

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  so you asked one random black guy about the fight and then you concluded there is no hype
                  lmao.......

Comment

There really isnt any hype. The only people hyped are the Gayweather fans acting like this SHYTYY PREDICTABLE fight is gonna FOTY.

Mayweather really knows how to pick and choose his opponents. No wander this f&g is undefeated. He avoids the best and waits till they get old. After this fight, another RETIREMENT FOR FLOYD.

Comment

The May/Ortiz fight is around the corner and I don't even care for it. Definitely won't buy the PPV, I'll download it for free the next day. With Goldenboy saying this will be the biggest promotional fight, they sure haven't done ****. The fight will be lucky to do 1-1.2m buys
                      Floyd's a punk...more people pay to see him lose than win, if he is favored to win, then stream it...sorry Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X