No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Martinez Can Happen, Says Lou DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Middleweight champion Sergio Martinez is taking somewhat of a stay-busy fight, as he will face lightly-regarded Darren Barker on Oct. 1 in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]
    wifebeater will never take this fight. never

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Of course Sergio would take the tests... Sergio has nothing to hide.
      name 1 fighter in the history of the sport besides Steroidgio Martinez that became "great" at 35-years-old?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        The same Martinez that got KTFO by Margarito and we all know what Pacquiao did to Margarito.

The same Martinez that got a draw against Cintron who got beat by a bum like a month ago?

The same Martinez that never sold a PPV in his entire life?

That Martinez??
        The same Martinez who would knock Manny the fuk out.But dont get mad cause i think he would do the same to Floyd!! And by your logic the same guys who knocked Manny out over a decade ago can knock him out today.Get real!!

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
          This fight can happen cause I think Floyd is scared more to Manny than Sergio.
          well we all know pac will not fight sergio. he has already said " OH HELL NO!!!!! that man can fight. he has not been beat up in his last fight, he will beat me, and he is not old and shot. he does not fit the criteria of someone that im willing to fight"

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            The same Martinez that got KTFO by Margarito and we all know what Pacquiao did to Margarito.

The same Martinez that got a draw against Cintron who got beat by a bum like a month ago?

The same Martinez that never sold a PPV in his entire life?

That Martinez??
            this post just proves what i suspected all along. you dont know **** about boxing. only the un informed would post some foolish triangle theory and take it as true.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Lederman View Post
              idk if your trolling. but ill take this post as sarcasm. 4k+ posts, so im sure you know something about boxing. that youd obviously wouldnt think reality he drew with cintron and got robbed of a KO plain as day. but im sure your playing around. unless your another gdog
              no harold he is not fooling around. he really believes the stuff he post. just look at some of his post. i dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                name 1 fighter in the history of the sport besides Steroidgio Martinez that became "great" at 35-years-old?
                Bernard Hopkins?

Comment

I would watch it I mean that is a fight to watch I would give Mayweather a lot of credit if he beat Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                    I would watch it I mean that is a fight to watch I would give Mayweather a lot of credit if he beat Sergio.
                    You've been giving him too much credit ever since.

Comment

The chances of Floyd taking this fight are nonexistant.

Comment

Working...
                      X