Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: Introducing Lightweight Prospect Shemuel Pagan 2-0 (1 KO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
    What kind of a name is Shemuel?.
    I thought it said Shemale. I dont think he is best prospect in NY. Golden Gloves doesnt mean that much since Amateur system is a complete joke and there have been ton of great Amateur boxers who cant make the transition to the Pro's.

not a good look not being able to KO a 0-3 dude who been KO'd already. with his pedigree I was expecting first 10 or 11 wins to come by KO since he's fighting nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
      Thank you, all of this is possible with Windows Movie Maker lol.
      Really?? Didn't even notice, it was very well put together. The content was good enough to keep you focused on the substance rather than the best and whistles and whatnot, if you know what I mean.

And btw, these kind of videos where you get to know the fighter and get a little insight into his life make you care a little more about their career and where they end up. I think we need more specials like this on fighters, it raises more interest in the sport and the future of it that relies on these young fighters.

Comment

Father is Kick-boxing champ and brown belt holder. you guys have belts there in kick-boxing like in karate?? this is 2nd time I hear this already.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
          Really?? Didn't even notice, it was very well put together. The content was good enough to keep you focused on the substance rather than the best and whistles and whatnot, if you know what I mean.

And btw, these kind of videos where you get to know the fighter and get a little insight into his life make you care a little more about their career and where they end up. I think we need more specials like this on fighters, it raises more interest in the sport and the future of it that relies on these young fighters.
          I'm going to do more videos like this, I have some videos on my Youtube channel that are experimental incarnations of this. I have one of Mikey Perez, who fights this Friday on Telefutura.

I'm supposed to do one on Kid Chocolate Peter Quillin, but he has to return my text messages first on it lol. I think he has a great personality to go with his boxing ability, if only his story is told.

Actually, the inspiration for this channel was my obsession with watching "shoot" interviews of wrestlers on Youtube where you get to peer behind their characters into who they are, and I thought why not do it with boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            I thought it said Shemale. I dont think he is best prospect in NY. Golden Gloves doesnt mean that much since Amateur system is a complete joke and there have been ton of great Amateur boxers who cant make the transition to the Pro's.

not a good look not being able to KO a 0-3 dude who been KO'd already. with his pedigree I was expecting first 10 or 11 wins to come by KO since he's fighting nobodies.
            Ok, so if he isn't the best prospect in NY, who is? I live in New York and he's on the short list of top prospects here. Most recently I had a conversation with former world champ Joey Gamache who told me he thought he was.

I'm high on Sadam Ali and Eddie Gomez in NY and Pedro Sosa if he turns pro after losing in the Olympic trials.

The amateur system doesn't mean much? Pernell Whitaker, Wladimir Klitschko, Floyd Mayweather, Nonito Donaire Jr, Sugar Ray Leonard, Muhammad Ali, Evander Holyfield, all great amateur boxers. Obviously it means something.

Comment

Working...
            X