Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Vows: Andre Ward is Not Going To See This One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I don't know how to make this more plan to you bro..Look at their resumes Froch has a better resume bro period..Ward has one top notch fighter on his resume in Kessler..Froch has Pascal(I don't care what ya think of dude he holds victory's over B-Hop and Dawson)Dirrell Kessler Johnson dude Ward has nothing to compete with that..Therefor Froch has the better resume hope that helps ya out bro..I can't make it much more plan then that..Oh and by the way what Ward did to Kessler and Kessler holding a win over Froch has nothing to do with either fighters resume and has weight on the outcome of the fight...
    no...no he doesnt

Comment

I'll never understand why Dirrell had a point taken away when it was Froch who was fighting dirty as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I'll never understand why Dirrell had a point taken away when it was Froch who was fighting dirty as hell.

Because of all the damn holding bro..

Comment

For holding? Wlad Klitschko gets away with it every single fight.

What about all the judo throws Froch was using?

Comment

I like both fighters but Ward is bringing that super six cup to Oakland.

Comment

Froch winning this fight is really wishful thinking. Ward is gonna' whoop that boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                For holding? Wlad Klitschko gets away with it every single fight.

What about all the judo throws Froch was using?
                There was only one judo throw and that was to get huggie bear off him..The vid is right there for you to see all the holding bro..Dirrell played himself in that fight,he was not played...

Comment

Originally posted by boxer12 View Post
                  no...no he doesnt
                  UMM yes...Yes he does..You may not want to deal with that fact yet but make no mistake about it he does on record hold a win over B-Hop...Oh and not a robbery win over him either..I had B-Hop winning by I believe 2 points,but there is no doubt that fight was close and could have went either way..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    UMM yes...Yes he does..You may not want to deal with that fact yet but make no mistake about it he does on record hold a win over B-Hop...Oh and not a robbery win over him either..I had B-Hop winning by I believe 2 points,but there is no doubt that fight was close and could have went either way..
                    No he doesn't, man. On paper, he has a draw and a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heeb View Post
                      No he doesn't, man. On paper, he has a draw and a loss.
                      Sorry thanks for the correction...

Comment

Working...
                      X