Everybody forgot about Juanma...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just waiting to see what juanma does from here.I would of liked to
    see him get a fight with jhonny gonzales or another top contender.But i
    think there a chance juanma may be going downhill from here.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
      Cotto tito known as infamous low blowers? Sorry they weren't mares .we all knew judah has always beeen a drama queen.

I thought the whole tito/wrap thing was tucked away for good on nsb? You kind of have to figure its mexicans always bringing it up.guaze lol.

The wbc should have its own boxing world put it that way.at the rate free titles are going away you guys should have a champ in every division by feb 2013.the wbo doesnt consist of all of that.some bumps in ranks but never handed on a plate.
      So it's ok to follow ****m's words with Margarito but not with Tito. Double standards don't you think?

Yes Cotto is and Tito was good at low blows.

I know you watched the fight like me and most of those low blows came due to Agbeko putting Mares' head down.

WBC does give priority to Mexican boxer but so does the WBO. Just cause you Rican you turn the blind eye to something regarding your flag. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Comment

Juanma is done!! He just needs Salido to remind him of the fact....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          So it's ok to follow ****m's words with Margarito but not with Tito. Double standards don't you think?

I know you watched the fight like me and most of those low blows came due to Agbeko putting Mares' head down.

WBC does give priority to Mexican boxer but so does the WBO. Just cause you Rican you turn the blind eye to something regarding your flag. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
          I swear puelto lico came out the woodwork after the Mares fight, fucking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

You silly fool,trinidads guaze wasn't sent to UCLA and tested positive for plaster of paris.

So another bail out? A clear low blow was seen on live televison and your worried about mares head being pulled down which was hardly talked abt through the fight.you must must be blinder then that ref.anything to justify pride how you would say.

And the wbc takes the cake.congratulations

Comment

He got sparked.... aha

No but yah, he needs to get back in their win a name opponent.... soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                I swear puelto lico came out the woodwork after the Mares fight, fucking hilarious.

Riiiight because I don't agree with your thread you made abt mares legal blows?

Comment

I am going to be honest. When JuanMa sparked De Leon out I jumped on the bandwagon. His next two quick fights were awesome. Then I believe he was severely overrated. He went on to get in the Top 10 P4P of the Ring after struggling with a journeyman in Mtagwa. He is one of the fighters that regressed big time after winning a world title, when in most cases it's the opposite; they improve. I always thought Gamboa was better and the Salido fights don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    I'm just waiting to see what juanma does from here.I would of liked to
                    see him get a fight with jhonny gonzales or another top contender.But i
                    think there a chance juanma may be going downhill from here.
                    And to think at one time I believed JuanMa was too much for Gonzales. Now that would be fireworks in the ring. Both chinny power punchers.

Comment

He is a puto rican who got destroyed just like calderun jotto and vazquez. Dam all their greats of this era dam viva puto rico.

Comment

Working...
                      X