No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Khan Would Fall in Nov. 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Khan Would Fall in Nov. 2012

According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Richard Schaefer, a possible mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Amir Khan would take place in the final quarter of 2012, likely in November. Both boxers have a lot left to do. Mayweather has to beat WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz on September 17th, and Khan will defend his IBF/WBA junior welterweight titles on December 10 in the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]

So Pac-Floyd in March or May?

Comment

I don’t believe a word of it. If Mayweather is insistent it’s Wembley then November is a non-starter.

Next summer is more likely IF he doesn’t fight Manny.

That Richard Schaefer is a fcukin nonce boy.

Comment

Fight freaks only wants Pacquiao v Mayweather no less no more.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Richard Schaefer, a possible mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Amir Khan would take place in the final quarter of 2012, likely in November. Both boxers have a lot left to do. Mayweather has to beat WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz on September 17th, and Khan will defend his IBF/WBA junior welterweight titles on December 10 in the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]
          November is meaningless.If this fight is worth anything they need it either the week before the Olympics or during the Olympics

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
            So Pac-Floyd in March or May?
            If Pacquiao vs Mayweather is in March how can Mayweather vs Khan be in November.

Surely he will need more time to recover from his injuries.

Comment

this is proof mayweather has no intention to fight pacman last year, floyd fights once a year as well remember

Comment

Last time Floyd was asked about Khan he didn't know who he was (or so he says) i don't see it happning at wembley either Money is in his comfort zone in vegas. in mayweathers own words "Pacquaio your next!!"

Comment

So if Matthysse or Maidana wins (which is certainly NOT out of the question) then we settle for Peterson?? On a side note I really like Khan, but I don't think he stands a chance against Mayweather, the way he jumps in with those combos. I think he is a perfect style for Mayweather to look good against

Comment

I would love to see Mayweather against Khan at some point, but there is some unfinished business he has with another Roach peuple. He and Pacquiao simply need to fight in the spring.

Comment

Working...
                    X