No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Khan Would Fall in Nov. 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would i watch a second tier boxer?

If mayweather will not fight pacquiao, ain't wasting my cents to watch. Anything less than pacquaio...its not a fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Richard Schaefer, a possible mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Amir Khan would take place in the final quarter of 2012, likely in November. Both boxers have a lot left to do. Mayweather has to beat WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz on September 17th, and Khan will defend his IBF/WBA junior welterweight titles on December 10 in the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]
      So we're just going to forget about Ortiz? I know Floyd is the safe bet, but if you won't, then I'll root for him Ortiz by 9th round TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

I remember stans saying Pac signed up with Clottey ASAP after the fights bogged down, and the stans say it's a duck?

Then Margarito was picked while Floyd was away on vacation and still they say that Pac ducked Floyd and it was all set up?

So is Floyd ducking Pac when Floyd fights Khan instead of Pac in November 2012?

LOL at stans and their twisted logic.
        To be fair, Margarito let it slip in a Feb interview that Bob promised him the Manny fight in November. That fact suggests Bob had no inetention of signing the MAy/Pac fight even though he was saying so in the media. This is different.

For one the promoter is detailing the fight not the opponent by mistake. Secondly, while this doesn't rule out a Pac fight in May, it sure doesn't fit floyd's current mode of 1 fight per year. Third difference, and most important, different people in management at HBO boxing.

They may have told manny and floyd that they fight in May or both take a walk. Showtime didn't produce as much as Bob wanted, and HBO is loyal to floyd but its a recession. He's gotta get in the ring.

Comment

This mayweather guy is taking us on an emotional rollercoaster

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Floyd doesn't cause that much damage you silly goose. He schools his opponents. I'm sure Pac will recover just fine.

As for Mayweather, he has the best defense in the game outside of B-HOP. The definition of boxing; Hit and don't get hit. That = Mayweather.

The Mayweather vs Pac fight will be no war but that of a boring chess match. "Splenda" Shane Mosley wasn't even injured after the Pac fight and his career was over back on May 2nd 2010.

If Khan is finally ready to fight Floyd by the end of 2012, I'm sure Floyd will be just fine to fight Khan after Pac. Just be prepared to hear how Floyd cherry picked yet another JWW. It will be the Ricky Hatton fight all over again. People say Floyd is ducking this guy and then after the fact it was Floyd beat a "smaller" fighter. What do you think people will say when Floyd makes Pac look worse than he did in the Mosley fight? You think Floyd has a lot of haters paying his bills now....
            Hit and don't get hit = BOXING
            Hit and run = Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Richard Schaefer, a possible mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Amir Khan would take place in the final quarter of 2012, likely in November. Both boxers have a lot left to do. Mayweather has to beat WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz on September 17th, and Khan will defend his IBF/WBA junior welterweight titles on December 10 in the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]
              sorry Richie Rich but NOBODY wants to know about May-Khan...even though AK is my dude...but May-Pac is what we want....nothing more nothing less...get it done man!!...smh

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                Hit and don't get hit = BOXING
                Hit and run = Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                Hit and don't get hit = Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                Hit and run = ODH vs Tito

You win fights when you hit and don't get hit. You lose fights when you hit and run. See the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Why would Mayweather do that?

@25 seconds

Khan's a back up plan, Like Clottey and Margarito.
                  If Pacquiao says "Floyd, you're next".... you'll need signed papers to accept that statement, But if Floyd do that, no proves needed !! hahahahaha.....
                  Amazing !!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Hit and don't get hit = Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                    Hit and run = ODH vs Tito

You win fights when you hit and don't get hit. You lose fights when you hit and run. See the difference?
                    What about Mayweather vs Castillo I ?

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      What about Mayweather vs Castillo I ?
                      What about it? Floyd won a close decision. Wasn't his best performance in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X