Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be Favored Against Victor coming off a Two-Year Layoff?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    the shane who fought floyd coming from a layoff would have been favored to beat ortiz...you know the shane who had just ko'ed margarito.

of course pac would be favored too. the rest can not even beat ortiz even if they're active.
    I didn't ask about Shane who fought floyd but your response suggests that right now the answer is no. I disagree on Manny based on my earlier posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I didn't ask about Shane who fought floyd but your response suggests that right now the answer is no. I disagree on Manny based on my earlier posts.
      i brought up shane because he also came from the same layoff but would still be favored to win. i brought it up so you would realize that floyd's situation right now is not something extraordinary so you need to tone down on your nuthugging.

and if you think pac would not be favored that's fine, i don't really care as i'm not really expecting you to say otherwise.

Comment

i brought up shane because he also came from the same layoff but would still be favored to win. i brought it up so you would realize that floyd's situation right now is not something extraordinary so you need to tone down on your nuthugging.

and if you think pac would not be favored that's fine, i don't really care as i'm not really expecting you to say otherwise.
        I think you clearly misinterpreted the thread. The point isn't defining floyds actions as extraordinary, its if any top 10 rakned ww coming off a 16 month layoff signed to fight Vic today for 9/17/11, would they be favored. I think they wouldn't and because they wouldn't that is a good measure of how respected a fighter floyd is.

I gave my reasons, I think legitimate, as to why I thought Manny wouldn't be favored. Of course no one else went to the nuthuggin crap so thanks as usual for your adult response.

Comment

I think you clearly misinterpreted the thread. The point isn't defining floyds actions as extraordinary, its if any top 10 rakned ww coming off a 16 month layoff signed to fight Vic today for 9/17/11, would they be favored. I think they wouldn't and because they wouldn't that is a good measure of how respected a fighter floyd is.

I gave my reasons, I think legitimate, as to why I thought Manny wouldn't be favored. Of course no one else went to the nuthuggin crap so thanks as usual for your adult response.
          IMO, I think what Floyd is doing is extraordinary. If he was fighting someone like Peter McNeely, Kevin McBride, Molina or Kevin Howard, I wouldn't think so (P4P of course).

Comment

gimme a ****ing break. it's all opinion on something that has not happened...nothing is legitimate with that. and you're drawing conclusion based on your own opionion which was never and never will be proven. that's pure nuthugging no matter how you spin it.

Comment

gimme a ****ing break. it's all opinion on something that has not happened...nothing is legitimate with that. and you're drawing conclusion based on your own opionion which was never and never will be proven. that's pure nuthugging no matter how you spin it.
              Ok. I wasn't sure what nuthugging meant. Thanks again!

Comment

Mayweather is NOT COMING OFF ANYTHING CLOSE TO A 2 YEAR LAYOFF.

Where are people getting that from? It won't even be a year and a half since he fought Mosley when he fights Ortiz. Where the hell is this 2 year layoff bullsh** coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Mayweather is NOT COMING OFF ANYTHING CLOSE TO A 2 YEAR LAYOFF.

Where are people getting that from? It won't even be a year and a half since he fought Mosley when he fights Ortiz. Where the hell is this 2 year layoff bullsh** coming from?
                  My mistake in post it should of said almost.

Comment

My mistake in post it should of said almost.
                    It's not almost either. It's not even a year and a half layoff. And that's not directed at you personally, it's directed at all the people I have seen saying this over and over.

People on this site are terrible at telling the passage of time. Saying stuff like Pacquiao has been a welterweight for 3 years and Mayweather's been gone for two and stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      It's not almost either. It's not even a year and a half layoff. And that's not directed at you personally, it's directed at all the people I have seen saying this over and over.

People on this site are terrible at telling the passage of time. Saying stuff like Pacquiao has been a welterweight for 3 years and Mayweather's been gone for two and stuff like that.
                      Its cool. I should of created a more accurate thread, especially since I am a floyd fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X