This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Who the hell is Affion Crockett? I dont really get American Humour. Chapelle show was funny, thats about the only good comedy USA has made in last decade.

He didnt study Manny long enough, he says "miiiiiiiii" not "meeeee"

u talk miiii motor

Didnt find this funny really, have no problem with a show like this, some Satire is funny if done properly.(See Chappelle Show)

Comment

That was funny as hell. And for the people who can't seem to take a joke you guys need to realize that these guys are comedians. Comedians have made fun of famous people for years. Especially in the old sketch comedies like In Living Color, Mad Tv, Chappelle Show etc. It's not because they don't like the guys they're mocking. If anything it's because they're fans of these guys. But if anyone can't see that then I don't what to tell you.

Comment

I wonder what Pacquiao would find worse. Floyd saying Power Pellets or this skit being showed to millions on a sunday evening on a major network.

Comment

Ali doesnt get a pass from comedians, so Roach sure as hell wont.

7:44 Jamie Foxx making fun of Ali's parkinson (Its in another language)

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Fox is Black owned and racist.
            That show's Executive Producer is Jamie Foxx. Foxx is a well known Floyd d1ckrider as well as anyone who is black.

I'll bet Kentucky Fraud *****weather had to suck Foxx's dick just to make that skit..

Manny is the face of boxing, he's popular with the endorsements, advertisements, TV appearance as well political scene. These monkeys can't accept it and its getting under their skin, all they can do is make fun of him, sorry bunch of losers.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Lol, I see the *******s are trying there best to ignore this thread.
              It was somewhat funny. Are you expecting us to take it seriously? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
                That was funny as hell. And for the people who can't seem to take a joke you guys need to realize that these guys are comedians. Comedians have made fun of famous people for years. Especially in the old sketch comedies like In Living Color, Mad Tv, Chappelle Show etc. It's not because they don't like the guys they're mocking. If anything it's because they're fans of these guys. But if anyone can't see that then I don't what to tell you.
                For real man. It's just another testament to how extreme these Pacquiao fans are. Instead of laughing, they're seriously offended without a doubt. It's obvious that they're seriously upset over a sketch comedy skit.

Good call on the in living color. They made fun of everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by el salsalero View Post
                  That show's Executive Producer is Jamie Foxx. Foxx is a well known Floyd d1ckrider as well as anyone who is black.

I'll bet Kentucky Fraud *****weather had to suck Foxx's dick just to make that skit..

Manny is the face of boxing, he's popular with the endorsements, advertisements, TV appearance as well political scene. These monkeys can't accept it and its getting under their skin, all they can do is make fun of him, sorry bunch of losers.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                    Notice how the hood boys are now backing away from their claim that the impression was not incorporating symptoms of Parkinsons? Now the hood boys are just posting gifs and ready made generic pics cause they can't argue facts.

Comment

Originally posted by el salsalero View Post

So a room full of white writers, network directors, and the censors all are Floyd ***riders now eh?

This sketch went all the way through so many levels to make it onto network TV. Apparently American media sees Pacquiao as a PED using, stuttering idiot who sucks at singing. I doubt it was because "Kentucky Fraud suck Jamie Foxx"

Comment

Working...
                      X